cream cheese crab dip
You might have made a bubbling hot crab dip before but this cold crab dip recipe is just as nice. It is great served with warm French bread slices. You can either use imitation crab or canned crab in the following crab dip recipe. In fact, you could use tuna instead of the crab because this makes a nice fishy tasting dip as well.
This cream cheese crab dip is sure to be popular with your guests and the colorful scallions look pretty as a decoration on top. If you are looking for recipes for easy party appetizers, this cold crab dip recipe is simple to make and your guests are sure to love it. If you like, you could serve it with tortilla chips or corn chips. Even pita slices would be good but the texture of toasted baguette bread is also amazing with this creamy, cold crab dip recipe.
The sherry gives a classy flavor to this tasty crab dip and the lemon juice, sour cream and Italian dressing mix all work nicely with the fish flavor. A sweet sherry probably goes better than a dry one but use whatever you happen to have. If you only have whisky, you can use that but just use half the amount. Continue reading
- No Results for Our Top Rated Articles
- Home (23067 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (16870 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (14686 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (12513 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (10646 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (9693 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (8743 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (8257 Views)
- Old Bay Oven Baked Chicken Wings (7783 Views)
- One of the Best Holiday Appetizer Recipes – Apple Filo Appetizers (7660 Views)