So you just finished carving your pumpkin and now you want to know how to make pumpkin seeds. Sounds like a plan to me, what else are you going to do with all that pumpkin guts? Here is a simple and easy way to learn how to make pumpkin seeds. When you want to know how to make pumpkin seeds you just needs to look at the recipe below.
Making your own pumpkin seeds is a great snack for the kids lunch boxes. It’s a great way to have an affordable and salty snack in the house. Here is a great way to know how to make homemade pumpkin seeds. This Halloween after you are done making your jack-o-lantern be sure to learn how to make pumpkin seeds.
This is an incredibly easy recipe, and once you try it you will be very glad you did. Too many people scoop out the pumpkin seeds and discard them without even realizing you can use them to make a healthy snack which kids and grownups love. Pumpkins are seasonal so why not try this recipe during the fall, or over the Halloween period, to add a new snack to the buffet table along with the other Halloween dishes you like to make? As you can see, the recipe does not require many ingredients and it is not at all time-consuming to make. Try this pumpkin seeds recipe because you will really enjoy such a lovely, crunchy snack. Continue reading
If you like sweet and salty flavors combined, you will love this recipe for chocolate covered pretzels. They are one of our most easy party appetizers and they are also quick to make. The recipe is very simple for these chocolate pretzels and you are going to make half with dark chocolate and half with semi-sweet chocolate. If you prefer, you can use just one type of chocolate or even mix these together. Why not try white chocolate too? That would make a nice color contrast and white chocolate is just as tasty as other chocolate varieties. The shortening helps to make the melted chocolate runny and glossy.
You can jazz these chocolate covered pretzels up if you are going to give them as a gift or leave them plain if you are making Superbowl party food recipes or catering for a buffet. If you want to give them as a gift, you can put them in a little plastic bag and tie a brightly colored ribbon around it. Add cinnamon, powdered sugar, sprinkles or coconut to the chocolate covered pretzels when the chocolate coating is still well or add a little mint extract to the melted chocolate to make mint chocolate pretzels.
If you are on a budget, you can use a different kind of chocolate instead of the chocolate chips. If Hershey bars are on sale, they are also good for making this chocolate covered pretzel recipe. Plain Hershey Kisses would also work and you can get the holiday themed packs on sale after a holiday. This is a really flavorful cold appetizer recipe, which is perfect as Superbowl food or for any type of cocktail party or buffet. Kids and adults both love chocolate covered pretzels and they really are very straightforward to create. Continue reading
Whether you are having a Halloween party or you just fancy making something a little different as an appetizer, these delicious cinnamon candied apples will do the trick. You can buy candied apples already made but making your own is a lot of fun and they taste extra fresh as well.
Kids are always delighted with sweet treats and this is a nifty way of getting them to eat some fruit. If you are having a party and there will be kids there, these candied apples will please them. These are quite big appetizers because they are served whole so they are great if dinner is a long way off or you might want to serve these after dinner as a snack.
The red food coloring makes these candied applies look really colorful and festive and the cinnamon red hot candies gives them a really nice flavor. You can serve these candied apples in any season but they are especially good in the fall or winter because they are warming and delicious. Candied apples are very easy to make, even if you do not do much cooking usually, and they are great for a buffet table. You can also make them for the kids while you make seafood appetizers or fancy appetizer recipes for the grownups. Continue reading
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37776 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15690 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15158 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)