Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious dinner recipe that is perfect for a family get together or to bring for a church pot luck? Try my amazing Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe today and you will be blown away! Watch my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below for a step-by-step tutorial on how to make Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings in your home today!
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
Wing flings are the thing I love. Wings of all flavors, all spices, some very mild and some nuclear! I love wings, don’t you? Wings are great with anything. Many people serve wings as a meal with sides such as Mac &cheese or French fries.
Celery and carrot sticks with ranch or blue cheese dressing. I often serve wings with fried mushrooms and cheese sticks, celery and carrot sticks with blue cheese dressing. Now that is Yummy! But you can serve these Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings with whatever your family likes.
To make these Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings for your family you’ll need chicken wings-tips removed, honey, ground ginger, picante sauce, dressings and sides of your choosing. The directions below will show you the steps to make these Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings for your family. They are just spicy enough but not too spicy for the little ones in most cases.
Do You Like Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings?
- 12 chicken wings (tips removed)
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup picante sauce
- Chopped celery and ranch dressing to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together the picante sauce, honey and ginger.
- Cut the wings in half at the joints to make 24 pieces.
- Toss the wings with the picante sauce mixture then arrange them in a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until the chicken is glazed and cooked through.
- Turn and brush often with the sauce during the final half an hour of baking time.
- Discard any remaining sauce.
- Serve the hot chicken with the celery and ranch dressing, or with another dip if you prefer.
Photo Credit: buffalo hot wings by rick, on Flickr
Hot and spicy chicken wings make a lovely appetizer. The honey, ginger and hot sauce offer a nice blend of spice, sweetness and aromatic flavor, and the finished wings will be golden brown and really appealing. In the photo, they are served with celery and ranch dressing, which is a classic way to serve buffalo chicken style dishes, although you could add some blue cheese too if you want another contrasting flavor. These chicken wings are perfect for any occasion from Superbowl to any kind of party or gathering, and you have full control over how spicy you make them.
Grill Lovers Aprons
If it’s Not In the Blood it’s In the Charcoal
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37782 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29244 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24700 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21801 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21335 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15699 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15162 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13797 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13364 Views)