Super Bowl Snacks and Appetizers
Simple Superbowl Snacks and Appetizer Recipes
Find great Super Bowl Snacks and Appetizers recipes for the Big Game day. You can make these simple recipes for dips and other finger foods to make your party a hit. Load the appetizer table up with tons of easy to make recipes. Recipes for appetizers that don’t need to be heated or refrigerated make will make your life easier. Enjoy the Big Game more and worry about the snack and appetizers less by serving easy recipes that everyone is sure to love.
Super Bowl Snacks and Appetizers
Super Bowl is the time for easy snack foods for everyone to enjoy their fill. Everyone knows the best Super Bowl parties are the ones the hostess can enjoy too. Easy snack foods are the perfect Super Bowl Party appetizers.
These snack bites are perfect for dipping or eating all by themselves. Wieners with cheese wrapped in perfect pastry dough baked to a golden brown are a hit.
These Super bowl snacks and appetizers are so easy to make that you’ll be making these at every party. Make plenty of these easy snacks and provide an assortment of dip choices; BBQ, Ranch, Jalapeno Cheddar, Bacon Cheddar, or any other you might like.
Pile these snack bites in a large bowl or on a platter for guests to enjoy. These will be devoured in no time by guests young and old at your Super Bowl party. These tasty morsels are perfect for any get together because they are so good; guests cannot stop with just one bite!
Do You Have a Favorite Superbowl Snacks and Appetizers Recipe?
- 8 slices American cheese
- 10 oz refrigerated biscuit dough
- 8 mini smoked sausages
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap the cheese around each frankfurter and then the biscuit around that.
- Arrange these on a cookie sheet with the overlap of biscuit faced down, so you don't have to use tooth picks.
- Bake until the biscuits are brown - about 10 to 15 minutes.
Photo Credit: Ricky helped make the Pigs in a Blanket by SanFranAnnie, on Flickr
Superbowl snacks tend to be hot, comfort food type snacks. They also tend to be hearty and feature well-loved ingredients. This recipe ticks all the boxes, offering a blend of meat, cheese and biscuit dough. You will want to make a batch of these because one is never enough, and in fact two probably will not be enough either. These are just so delicious. The photo shows what the finished recipe is going to look like, as soon as the little snacks come out of the oven. Make these for your family and you will not regret it, because this really is a winning appetizer recipe.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37779 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29237 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24692 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21798 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21329 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15693 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13794 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13361 Views)