Super Bowl Quick Appetizers
Super Bowl Quick and Easy Appetizers
Now you can make Super Bowl quick appetizers in minutes for your party. Using your stove top, oven or crockpot you can find easy Super Bowl quick appetizers for the Big Game day. When you are in the mood for the best recipes for appetizers and dishes then you want to make these Super Bowl quick appetizers.
Hot and cold appetizers such as these will get you out of the kitchen and on the couch with everyone else. No matter who you are rooting for, everyone has an appetite for big game day snacks in common. Make peace over snacks with the best Super Bowl quick appetizers. Super Bowl finger foods and snacks are the best way to settle your boys down on the day of the big game.
Deli sandwiches, crockpot meat balls and dips and some cold salads make for great Super Bowl appetizer recipes. There are so many great ways to enjoy your favorite easy party appetizers when you use the crockpot. With just some simple ingredients from the store you can toss them in, cover and cook. Everyone loves Super Bowl crockpot appetizers.
Make football shaped cookies and other festive snacks for your big game day. There are so many ways to dress up the football table with appetizers and snacks that will keep everyone happy. Friends and family will never ever forget how good your Super Bowl quick appetizers were. Easy appetizer recipes for every occasion but especially for filling hungry men on the day of the big game.
Do You Have a Favorite Superbowl Quick Appetizers Recipe?
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 3½ oz all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Oil for frying
- Chop the bananas.
- Mix the egg with the sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour while stirring the mixture.
- The mixture should be something like cake batter.
- Fill a frying pan with about an inch of oil and wait until it gets hot.
- Carefully roll each banana chunk in the batter and then put it into the oil until it gets golden brown.
- Then turn the banana to fry the other side. This will take a couple of minutes.
- Serve hot.
Photo Credit: tempura bananas by Joelk75, on Flickr
Crispy battered banana pieces make a lovely appetizer if you are in the mood for something sweet rather than savory. Although these can also be served with a Chinese meal as a sweet side dish, they are also nice served with a variety of other appetizers, so people can have the choice of a sweet or a savory dish. The picture shows a fruity dipping sauce, which works well, or you could drizzle chocolate or fudge sauce over them, or even just dust them with powdered sugar instead of having a sauce.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13788 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)