Super Bowl Party Food Appetizers
Recipe for Super Bowl Party Food Appetizers
Find the perfect Super Bowl Party Food Appetizer Recipe for your Big Game day party this year. No matter who wins the Super Bowl, your party appetizers are sure to be a hit. Guests will be cheering for their favorite football team and your party snacks.
Bring opposing sides together with a delicious super bowl party food appetizer recipe. Make sure your menu for game day snacks includes some easy party appetizers like this recipe for deviled eggs and as well some other tasty finger foods like popcorn chicken, jalapeno poppers and chips with dip. Enjoy a simple super bowl party food appetizer recipes.
Super Bowl Appetizer Recipe
Everyone knows easy snack foods and appetizers are perfect for Super Bowl parties. Appetizers that are tasty, easy to manage and quick to prepare are perfect for hungry crowds. These Super Bowl Appetizers are sure to fit the bill at your next Super Bowl party.
These delicious bacon topped deviled eggs are the perfect choice at your appetizer table. Creamy and so delicious with crumbled bacon for the perfect taste. This easy appetizer takes a few spare minutes to prepare and is best served cold.
Prepare these ahead of time and chill just until serving time for the perfect taste combination. This recipe is so easy to convert too if you need to make large amounts. So, if you have a crowd or several men with healthy appetites you can double this recipe easily.
Serve this beautiful Super Bowl Appetizer on a chilled white platter. Scatter a few sprigs of Parsley for a lovely presentation that your guests will love.
Do You Have a Favorite Superbowl Party Food Recipe?
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 slices chopped cooked bacon
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- Halve the eggs lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and mix in the ranch dressing.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg white halves.
- Top with the chopped bacon.
- Arrange on a tray and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Deviled eggs make a wonderful appetizer and you can also enjoy them for lunch or as a snack. Eggs are rich in protein and they are satisfying. There is so much you can do with them. If you are looking for an appetizer idea, consider this deviled eggs with bacon recipe, because they are meaty and tasty. This makes a lovely dish for your Superbowl party, especially when served on a colorful plate with some fresh herbs, like in the picture, for a charming presentation. Make these several hours ahead if you want, and just keep them covered in plastic wrap until serving.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)