Low Carb Appetizer Recipe for Superbowl
Are you planning a Superbowl party and need some easy low carb appetizers? The Super Bowl is one of the biggest food holidays and there are many great low carb appetizers available to make that you don’t have to worry about blowing your diet or getting to much sweet foods.
When planning appetizers for a Super Bowl party keep in mind that things should be made ahead, easy for guests to serve themselves and be able to be served in small bowl or paper plates. try the featured low carb appetizer recipe for super bowl party below.
When considering low carb dishes, a lot of people think about a selection of deli meats and cheeses, and of course this is low in carbs but not the most creative thing you can offer. The reason we have chosen this tasty appetizer is because it is highly flavored and also low in carbs.
It makes a nice change from other low carb recipes and gives the low carb eaters in the group something lovely to get their teeth into. Nobody will miss out on tasty appetizers if you make this. Superbowl season is just not the same unless you have plenty of comfort food as well as everyone’s favorite beverages, so plan to make this for any low carb eaters in the group, and you can be sure it will disappear fast.
Do You Have a Favorite Low Carb Appetizer Recipe for Superbowl?
- ¼ cup salsa
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 can black soy beans
- Lime zest for garnish (optional)
- Put all the ingredients except the lime zest into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle some lime zest on top if you like.
- Serve this low-carb appetizer cold or warm it up first.
Photo Credit: Photo by Gudlyf, on Flickr
This tasty low carb appetizer makes the most wonderful dip, served with tortilla chips made from low carb tortillas and fried, or you could serve vegetable crudités with it, like carrot and celery sticks perhaps. The photo shows the nice reddish color the dip will be, and you can see how the lime zest adds a nice splash of color. It also goes with the other south of the border flavors in this dip. Low carb does not have to mean low flavor. In fact, this appetizer is exceptionally high in flavor, and you could easily double or triple the amounts of ingredients to make a batch of it.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37778 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29235 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21327 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15693 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13794 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)