Best Superbowl Appetizer
Best Superbowl Chicken Wings Appetizer
Are you planning a super bowl party and want the best Superbowl appetizer to serve? Food is a big part of any Superbowl party and having the very best appetizer will make your party as big a hit as the game itself. There are many favorite appetizers for any party but the best Superbowl appetizer has got to be chicken wings. Try the featured chicken wing appetizer recipe below and see if it isn’t one of the best appetizers you ever made.
The recipe is made with chicken wings, and they are seasoned and then cooked as you like, either fried, baked or grilled. They are then served with sauce made from peach, chili, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. The combination of simple chicken wings and the complex sauce which features sweetness, spice and aromatic flavors, is heady and amazing, and everyone will rave over these.
The chicken should be served hot and the sauce is best served warm. You can offer this for a special occasion like Superbowl or when the whole family is glued to the TV watching a show you all love, or you could consider it as a unique appetizer before serving a non-chicken entrée. The wings are prepared simply while the sauce is totally unique, so you will love the contrast these two components of the dish offer, and enjoy every single bite of this appetizer.
Do You Have a Favorite Superbowl Appetizer Recipe?
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 can peaches
- 1 teaspoon spicy chili powder
- 1 "party pack" chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper
- Oil for cooking
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper, and then fry, grill or bake them until golden brown and crispy.
- Puree the peaches in a food processor or blender.
- Next put them in a pan with the chili powder, ginger, garlic powder and soy sauce.
- Warm gently for 5 minutes or until very warm, stirring often.
- Serve the cooked chicken with the warm peach dipping sauce.
Photo Credit: Grilled Chicken Wings – Kopitiam Mamak QV AUD6.50 by avlxyz, on Flickr
Chicken wings never fail to delight, whether they are served during Superbowl or another sporting event everyone is engrossed in, or at a dinner party, cocktail party, or another type of get-together. This recipe allows you to cook the wings using your preferred cooking method, then shows you how to make a spicy, fruity sauce. The photo shows how good the chicken wings look, and also shows you how the peach sauce will look. This is a fantastic choice if you are look for tasty Superbowl appetizers, and you can adjust the amount of spice in the sauce, perhaps reducing it if this is for the kids as well as the grownups.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37776 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)