Easy Snack Wraps Appetizer Recipe
Fast and Easy Snack Wraps Appetizer Recipe
Make your easy snack wraps appetizer recipe for your next party or social gathering. Take these mini snack wrap sandwiches with you to parties, picnics and potlucks. These little Easy Snack Wraps Appetizers are the perfect party recipes. You can make them ahead or the same day of the party.
Change colors with the tortillas to make a pretty colorful and festive snack for your family and friends. The possibilities are endless with our Easy Snack Wraps Appetizer Recipe. Change the ingredients to personalize this recipe and make it unique to you. You can easily do your own thing with this easy snack wrap appetizer. You can make several variations for large parties. Easy appetizers that are inexpensive and simple to make.
Easy Snack Wraps Appetizer Recipe
This easy snack wrap appetizer recipe is perfect for easy party food. They are quick to make and delicious too. Guests will flock to this wonderful appetizer.
They are just the right size as an appetizer too. These also make great snacks for weekend or family movie night.
They require just a few easy steps and minimal time to prepare. No doubt your family will ask for these easy snack appetizers more often.
Be sure to prepare these well ahead and have extra on hand for guests to enjoy. Whether you serve these as an appetizer before a meal at a party or as snacks on movie night, the family will love them.
These take such little time to prepare you’ll wonder why you never made them before. These are also perfect for the weekend teenage gatherings that inevitably end up at your house o weekends. Hungry teenagers will devour these quicker than you can make them!
Do You Have a Favorite Snack Wraps Appetizer?
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2 chopped apples
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ shredded iceberg lettuce
- 6 oz sliced deli-style turkey
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over the tortillas.
- Top with the turkey slices, lettuce, apples and tomatoes.
- Roll the tortillas into tight wraps.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for half an hour (this helps to hold them closed).
- Slice into 1 inch pinwheels.
Photo Credit: Veggie Pinwheels by Vegan Feast Catering IS norwichnuts, on Flickr
Tortilla pinwheels are always great appetizers because they suit any occasion and can be filled with pretty much anything. You can also make them hours ahead, if you like, because the chilling time is beneficial. This recipe uses apple, tomato, lettuce, turkey, and cream cheese as the filling, and the tortillas are rolled up tightly and cut into pinwheels. Chill them and slice them and they will hold their shape. Leave out the turkey and this becomes suitable for vegetarians too, or swap the turkey for beef, deli chicken or ham, and that offers a new flavor.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37779 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29237 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24690 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21798 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21329 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15693 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13794 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13361 Views)