Yummy Cocoa Appetizer
Make a cocoa appetizer for your holiday parties and potlucks. Everyone will enjoy the sweet and sultry taste of a cocoa appetizer before their main course. You can serve these little finger foods before your meal or as a snack or treat. These cocoa appetizers make great Super Bowl snacks or party appetizers. The best easy party appetizers you’ve ever made with the wonderful taste of cocoa.
Not many people are serving up a cocoa appetizer so that makes you unique. These are some of the best easy appetizer recipes using cocoa. It’s not quite a cookie, but this cocoa appetizer is sure to be a palate teasing delight when it hits your guest’s tongues.
If you are looking for an interesting recipe for a tricked out dessert then try our cocoa appetizer along with other easy party appetizers. There are so many great recipes you can make when you serve a cocoa appetizer recipe. With whip cream, cocoa and some puff pastry these simple treats are sure be a hit at any party or social gathering.
A cocoa appetizer dish will dress up the buffet table or compliment any other treats you might be serving. You will love how quick and easy it is to make our cocoa appetizer. Find appetizing treats that are sure to make your mouth water. You won’t be able to resist licking the bowl after preparing this fine cocoa appetizer.
Do You Have a Favorite Cocoa Appetizer Recipe?
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- Put the milk, butter, sugar, and cocoa in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Boil for one minute then remove from the heat and stir in the oats.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on to waxed paper.
- Let it stand until cooled then break into pieces and serve.
Photo Credit: Cocoa Bean Shells by PSNH, on Flickr
Cocoa powder might not feature in many appetizer recipes, mainly because it is usually combined with sweet ingredients to make sweet dessert-type dishes. In this recipe though it is mixed with oats and other flavors, to make a sweet oat-based treat. You need to combine the ingredients, let the mixture cook briefly, then let it set until it is firm enough to break into pieces. Serve this as a snack and you will find kids love it as much as the grownups do. It is incredibly quick and easy to prepare too.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37769 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29229 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24672 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21792 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21316 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16208 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15679 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15156 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13782 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13351 Views)