Chocolate Chex Caramel Crunch Recipe
Make a snack that can feed an army and is quick and easy to make too. This Chocolate Chex Caramel Crunch Recipe is an easy way to make a quick snack for your guests to hold them over until dinnertime. Tasty Chocolate Chex Caramel Crunch Recipe.
Chocolate Chex Caramel Crunch Recipe
The kids will absolutely love this great and easy Chocolate Chex Crunch recipe. Perfectly sweet and crunchy too. It makes a great after school snack and a perfect party appetizer as well.
This easy crunch recipe takes hardly any time to make and believe me, even less time before they will devour it! You can even make this and keep a supply on hand for after school snacks or late night snack attacks.
Just prepare as directed, cool and store in an air tight container.
If you want to add a bit more nutrition to this easy Chocolate Chex Caramel Crunch, add a few handfuls of cashews, raisins, or even macadamia nuts. Delicious crunchy, sweet, and just perfect.
Make plenty of this delicious Crunch recipe to be enjoyed by everyone. It’s easy, loved by young and old alike and very filling. It’s a great source of fiber as well with the Chex cereal. So Enjoy, your guests will!
Have You Ever Made Chex Mix Snacks?
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup white vanilla baking chips
- 8 cups Chocolate Chex cereal
- ¾ cup brown Sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Put the cereal in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Microwave the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup uncovered on high for a minute or 2, stirring after 1 minute, or until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the baking soda until dissolved.
- Pour this over the cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Spread the mixture on the prepared cookie sheet and cool for 10 minutes.
- Break into bite-size pieces.
- Microwave the vanilla baking chips uncovered on high for 1 minute 30 seconds or until the chips can be stirred smooth.
- Be careful - the bowl will be very hot.
- Drizzle the melted vanilla chips over the top of the cooled mixture and refrigerate until set.
- Store in a tightly-sealed container.
Photo Credit: IMG_5269.JPG by jsmjr, on Flickr
If you are in the mood for a sweet appetizer, rather than a savory one, you might want to consider this Chocolate Chex recipe, which combines this tasty cereal with sweet ingredients to make something you will not be able to stop eating. The picture shows various types of Chex you can consider, along with marshmallows, nuts, and other ingredients you can consider adding. Pretty much anything goes, and this is one appetizer you will want to make again and again. Feel free to double or triple the recipe, because this really does disappear fast.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37779 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29240 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24693 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21798 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21329 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15696 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13795 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13362 Views)