Super Beef Nachos with Cheese Recipe
This easy recipe is really good. Perhaps you have had nachos grande in a Mexican restaurant. For this nachos grande recipe, the tortilla chips are covered in a hot beef, onion, and cheese sauce. Tomato, onion, olives, salsa, guacamole, and sour cream finishes this dish off wonderfully and you can add some jalapeno slices if you like your nachos spicy. Another good idea is to add an envelope of taco seasoning to the ground beef mixture. That gives the sauce a wonderful flavor. Sprinkle some grated Mexican cheese or cheddar cheese over the top if you want more cheesiness.
Whether you are looking for holiday appetizer recipes, hot appetizer recipes or the best Superbowl party recipes, these super nachos are excellent. You can tweak the recipe if you like, adding your own touches or leaving out anything you do not want. There are lots of different ways to make nachos grande but this is one of the best recipes. Using cheese soup is an easy way to add the cheese flavor without having to grate cheese but you can add more cheese if you like.
This appetizer goes well with lots of other appetizers and tortilla chips are very popular at Superbowl parties, whether you smother them in other ingredients to make recipes like this nachos grande recipe, or whether you serve them with a selection of homemade dip recipes.
- 10 ¾ oz can Campbell's condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 5 cups tortilla chips
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- Sour cream, to serve
- Guacamole, to serve
- Stir the salsa and soup together in a 2 quart pan.
- Fry the beef with the onion in a skillet over a medium high heat, stirring often, until the beef is browned.
- Drain off any fat.
- Stir ½ cup of the soup and salsa mixture into the beef and keep cooking it until the mixture is bubbling and hot.
- Bring the rest of the soup mixture to a boil over a medium heat.
- Arrange the tortilla chips on a serving platter, and then top them with the beef mixture.
- Spoon the soup mixture over that.
- Sprinkle the tomato, olive slices, and jalapeno over the top and add some sour cream and guacamole to the platter too.
Nachos grande are a lot of fun to eat and you have the chips and dips all on the same platter. Nachos grande is an easy appetizer recipe to put together and you can use a spicy salsa and plenty of jalapeno slices for a spicy dish or a mild salsa and no jalapenos for a milder one. Serve this nachos grande recipe immediately after making it, while the sauce is still hot and will smell and look incredibly. Who can resist a colorful and delicious platter of nachos grande? This is one of our most popular appetizer recipes and it is great Superbowl party food and a good appetizer or snack for any occasion.
Leave a Reply
- All is Good Again March 8, 2014
- Our Wow’s with Rich Pins March 6, 2014
- Eggs Stuffed with Tuna Appetizer Recipe December 21, 2013
- Baked Cheese Olive Appetizer Recipe December 21, 2013
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two December 21, 2013
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Appetizer Recipe December 20, 2013
- Grape and Roquefort Cheese Canapes December 19, 2013
- Home (23404 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (19051 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (18246 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (15186 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (14024 Views)
- Home (13035 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (11786 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (11458 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (10917 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (9982 Views)
- Old Bay Oven Baked Chicken Wings (9180 Views)
- Italian Sausage and Peppers Recipe (8986 Views)
- One of the Best Holiday Appetizer Recipes – Apple Filo Appetizers (8526 Views)
- Grape Jelly Meatball Sauce Recipe (8211 Views)
- Smoked Salmon and Caper Canapés (8122 Views)