Stuffed Jalapenos Appetizer Recipe
Here is an easy Stuffed Jalapenos Appetizer Recipe that you can make for your Super Bowl parties and other other social gatherings. These stuffed peppers are such a treat and they will go fast from the appetizer table so be sure to make a lot. It’s so simple to make our Stuffed Jalapenos Appetizer Recipe that it will quickly become one of your favorite party finger foods.
Stuffed Jalapenos Appetizer Recipe
Spicy Jalapenos stuffed with cheese, baked with sausage and crispy bacon. Delicious and so wonderfully perfect. Prepare these ahead and bake, serve warm and watch the guests as they enjoy these morsels.
Place these on a warm platter to serve at your appetizer table. Have an assortment of crackers or corn chips available for guests to enjoy. These are great with a cold beer to enjoy. A hint of heat with the cheese is a wonderful appetizer.
These are so easy to make and only take a few minutes from start to finish, so if you have unexpected guests who are in the mood for snacks and you want to rustle up something quick, this is a great dish to consider.
These can be prepared in the oven or even on the grill. Either way they are wonderful. These will become an easy family favorite for parties or any get together. The jalapenos are not so hot that guests can not enjoy them either because the seeds were removed. So the flavor is there but not the excessive heat. In fact, they are just right.
Have You Ever Tried Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe Before?
- 5½ oz spicy seasoning coating mix
- 14 oz canned jalapenos
- 6 oz shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1 lb spicy pork sausage
- 12 bacon slices
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the peppers lengthwise, remove the seeds and core, and fill them with cheese.
- Roll out the sausage with a rolling pin between 2 layers of plastic wrap.
- Remove the plastic from the sausage, and wrap a thin coating of sausage around each jalapeno.
- Roll the peppers in the spicy seasoned coating mix then wrap bacon around each one.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown and sizzling and cheese is melted.
Photo Credit: Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos by palmetto cheese, on Flickr
Jalapeños are often added to Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes, whenever you want a touch of spice but nothing too fiery. Because they offer a piquant flavor and an attractive green color, they are also nice to stuff with contrasting ingredients. Add cheese, sausage and bacon, and you have the makings of a fabulous dish. Roll them in spicy seasonings and bake them until done. The photo offers a serving suggestion. You can see chopped red bell pepper and green onion scattered over them looks really special. Contrasting spicy flavors with creamy ones, this is a winning dish.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37780 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29240 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24694 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21799 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21331 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15696 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15160 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13796 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13362 Views)