Best Superbowl Chili Recipe
Best Superbowl Chili Recipe for Your Party
What makes the best Superbowl chili? One of the favorite Superbowl appetizers is good hot chili, but what makes chili the best for Superbowl parties? First you want a chili that is spicy but not too hot, and you want a dish which is fast and easy to make. This featured recipe has got all the ingredients necessary to be the best Superbowl chili ever. Give this recipe a try and decide for yourself if it is the best chili you have ever made, because the flavor is just so amazing.
This recipe combines ground beef with tomatoes, chili beans, onion, and seasonings, to make a really simple chili which offers a wonderful flavor. Add some grated cheese for your garnish, and serve this in mugs with spoons, so you can enjoy the lovely flavor with the kick of spice, while watching the Superbowl or socializing with friends.
Although this is a very basic and simple chili recipe, all the flavors are there, and you will end up with something really good if you choose to make this. Serve it with rice or cornbread, or simply as it is, and you will be so happy you made it. You also have the possibility of tweaking the ingredients, making it spicier or less spicy, or adding other ingredients you want to put in there.
Do You Have a Favorite Superbowl Chili Recipe?
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 3 big cans chili beans
- ½ teaspoon chili seasoning mix
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 chopped onion
- Grated cheese for garnish (optional)
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, and then add the onion and chili seasoning and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the undrained can of chili beans plus all the remaining ingredients to a big pot.
- Add the beef mixture and stir together.
- Heat until bubbly and then reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the chili before serving, if liked, and serve with warm cornbread or boiled rice.
- This meal can be prepared up to 2 days ahead and then reheated if you like.
Photo Credit: Chili & Southwest Corn Muffins by TheCulinaryGeek, on Flickr
Chili is a lovely recipe and you can serve it as an appetizer or snack, or serve it as your entrée, as you prefer. Keep the portion sizes small and you can serve this while everyone is watching Superbowl or another game on the TV, and it makes a hearty dish which will carry everyone through from lunch until dinner time, offering them something tasty and satisfying, to keep them going. Sprinkle the finished chili with grated cheese, and consider adding a dollop of sour cream and/or guacamole before serving, for added flavor and color.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21324 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13788 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13357 Views)