Quick Italian Appetizer Recipes
Quick and Easy Italian Appetizer Recipes
Find the most popular ones to color up the buffet table. Find the most popular Italian appetizers to color up the buffet table. These simple and quick Italian appetizer recipes are perfect for any social gathering and they are always a hit. So cheap to make and quick to throw together, it’s no wonder quick Italian appetizer recipes are so trendy.
Quick Italian Appetizer Recipes
These wonderful tomato and garlic sourdough bites are simply perfect to serve guests at the next party. Prepare these tasty morsels and place on a white serving platter for beautiful presentation.
These can easily be prepared in advance and just chilled until ready to serve. When ready to serve simply place on your appetizer table for all to enjoy. The flavors infused with garlic in these easy tomato and garlic sourdough bites is superb!
These make the perfect appetizer to serve with an Italian main course of Spaghetti or Ravioli. Serve a chilled red wine with this wonderful appetizer and meal and it’s perfecto!
What could be better than this Quick Italian appetizer recipe to enjoy with friends? Delicious, easy and a taste worth praise.
Mix this recipe ahead of time and let sit about 15 minutes before placing on the sourdough bread. You’ll be astounded and the flavor that is infused in so short a time! Magnifico!
Do You Like Quick Italian Appetizers?
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 4 oz crumbled herb and garlic feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 seeded, chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 lb thickly sliced sourdough bread
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Add the tomatoes, basil and garlic.
- Cook and stir until heated and slightly tender - about 5 minutes.
- Blend the cream cheese with the feta.
- Lightly toast the sourdough bread slices.
- Spread the toasted bread slices with the cream cheese blend and top with the tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Photo Credit: Bruschetta by naotakem, on Flickr
Bread-based snacks are very popular in Italian cuisine, whether you are considering grissini (dried breadsticks) with a dip, or something like bruschetta. This recipe is slightly different, and features sourdough bread, 3 kinds of cheese, and a delicious tomato, garlic and basil mixture, so you can expect a lovely blend of Italian flavors. The photo shows what a colorful appetizer you will end up with. This is ideal served before a main dish of ravioli, creamy baked pasta, or even an Italian veal, chicken or beef dish. It is easy to make and the flavor is really fresh and gorgeous.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37802 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29294 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24733 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21820 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21390 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16261 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15725 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15181 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13837 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13404 Views)