Easy Caprese Appetizer Recipe
Quick and Easy Caprese Appetizer Recipe
Make this quick and easy caprese appetizer dish for all your parties. It is incredible simple to make this classic dish which everybody will really enjoy. Caprese appetizers are a quick little Italian finger food that you can throw together easily and you can make quick Italian appetizers such as this in a very short time, and even have time to rustle up more if the first batch gets eaten too quick. Enjoy the tasty blend of mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil for a delicious Italian party treat.
Easy Caprese Appetizer Recipe
This wonderful and easy Caprese Appetizer is light and refreshing. Perfect for those hot summer days. It’s easy to prepare and absolutely delicious.
It makes a perfect appetizer to precede a light summer meal of almost anything you could prepare. Perhaps a wonderful entree and meatball, cheese, and baby gherkin skewers served cold with fresh grape tomatoes and mozzarella. Pass the olive oil and herb vinaigrette for the Mozzarella and tomatoes.
This appetizer can be the beginning of a superb and easy summer dinner served on the patio to enjoy the evening sunset. A glass of slightly sweet and tart red wine goes very well with this recipe.
Follow this lovely appetizer and dinner with a fresh fruit torte with dollops of chilled Whipped cream. Nothing can say summer any better than that.
Your entire family and guests will truly appreciate this easy Caprese Appetizer recipe. So make this recipe and let everyone enjoy!
Do You Like Caprese Appetizer?
- 10 oz mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 sliced tomatoes
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Arrange the tomato slices over a serving platter.
- Top with the basil leaves and then the mozzarella.
- Drizzle some oil over the top and add a little salt and black pepper.
Photo Credit: Insalata Caprese! by Kjunstorm, on Flickr
There are different ways to serve caprese salad, including stacking the tomato slices, basil leaves and mozzarella slices, or serving it on individual serving plates. In the picture all the ingredients are arranged on a large platter, so people can help themselves to the amount they want. This is a typical Italian dish and ‘caprese’ refers to the tomato, mozzarella and basil combo, and this salad is also the colors of the Italian flag, another reason to make it if you are looking for an easy yet impressive and traditional Italian appetizer dish to serve and impress everyone.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37776 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)