Creamy Bacon Crescent Appetizer
Sometimes you can make the most wonderful easy party appetizers with the simplest ingredients. For this recipe you just need a pack of crescent rolls and the toppings. Cream cheese and bacon make a delicious topping and the cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, and onion add more flavor to this tasty topping.
If you like hot appetizer recipes, you will love the wonderful aroma of these appetizers with bacon and cheese. These appetizers are small enough for your guests to pop the whole thing in their mouth, so make sure you let them cool down for ten or fifteen minutes before serving them so they are not too hot. If you fancy a change from the summer appetizer recipes and cold appetizer recipes you normally make, have a go at these easy party appetizers and we guarantee you will love the results.
A bacon crescent appetizer recipe is delicious before any main course and this recipe is very easy because you just need to combine the topping ingredients with the crescent roll dough and bake it for twelve to fifteen minutes. If you are looking for a hot appetizer, this one makes a wonderful start to any meal.
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fry the bacon, and then drain it on brown paper.
- Crumble it and mix it with the cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, milk, parsley and half the parmesan.
- Separate each can of crescent dinner rolls into 4 rectangles, then make 8 smaller squares out of each one, so you have 32 squares in total.
- Divide the bacon and cream cheese mixture between the squares and sprinkle the remaining parmesan over the top.
- Pinch all 4 corners up to meet in the middle, or as close as you can get.
- Grease a baking sheet, then bake the bacon appetizers for about 14 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Serve them warm.
These delicious bacon appetizers look really appetizer and you can smell what these crescent rolls contain before you sink your teeth into them. This is one of the easiest hot appetizers recipes to make and the combination of bacon, cream cheese, parmesan and more is really stunning. The sun-dried tomatoes adds some sweetness to counteract the salty bacon. Serve this bacon crescent appetizer warm and nobody will be able to resist their wonderful aroma. You had better double up on this recipe, just in case! These disappear quickly.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37782 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29244 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24700 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21801 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21335 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15700 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15162 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13797 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13364 Views)