Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe
Have you been looking for the best appetizer recipe that is great when you are wanting to spice up the dinner table? Try my delicious Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe today! It is great for nights with the entire family! Check out my easy to follow recipe video that I have posted below! It is easy to follow and gives you helpful tips on how to make the best Stuffed Jalapenos today!
Awesome Stuffed Jalapenos
Many have probably never considered the nutritional value of this superb snack food but Jalapenos in and of themselves are surprisingly nutritious indeed. Jalapenos are low in all fats, carbohydrates, cholesterol, sodium, and sugar. Jalapenos also offer a good supply of vitamin A, C, calcium, and fiber and it is a good dietary aid to boot! It is how you prepare tem that determines the final vitamin and nutrient values.
One way to prepare this food is with the Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe below. In this recipe we have strived to maintain and or add as much of the foods nutritional values as possible while still preparing it in a tasty unique bit palatably pleasing as possible. Try this Awesome Stuffed Jalapenos recipe today and see for yourself how quickly they will be gone!
To prepare this scrumptious Stuffed Jalapenos snack recipe for your family all you need is fourteen ounces of Jalapenos, Mexican style cheese, pork sausage and spicy seasoning blend and you have a unique variation to Stuffed Jalapenos or as they are commonly called; jalapeño poppers.
You can enjoy these Stuffed Jalapenos with ranch or bleu cheese dressing on game night, movie night or anytime you just want a slightly spicy snack that is oh so gooey and yummy too!
Have You Ever Tried Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe Before?
- 14 oz can jalapenos
- 6 oz shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 lb spicy pork sausage
- 5½ oz package spicy seasoning coating mix
- 1 package bacon
- Slice peppers lengthwise, remove the seeds and core, then stuff them with the cheese.
- Roll out the sausage between 2 layers of plastic wrap, using a rolling pin.
- Remove the plastic, and wrap a thin coating of sausage around each jalapeno.
- Roll the jalapenos in the spicy seasoned coating mix.
- At this point you can wrap bacon slices around each one, to add extra flavor and to help the coating to stick.
- Use toothpicks to secure them if you need to.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until brown and sizzling and the cheese is melted
Photo Credit: inverted stuffed jalapeno, sliced by D.L., on Flickr
There are all kinds of things you can do with jalapeños, and that includes using them to spicy up your chili con carne, casserole or pizza. Why not make the chilies themselves the focus of your appetizers, by making this recipe? They are stuffed with cheese, and the recipe also features sausage and bacon, as well as tasty spices. You can bring a taste of Mexico to your table by making these, and we recommend you serve them with mild tomato salsa for dipping. The photo gives a good idea of how appetizing these little snacks are.
Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe Cooking Videos
“How to make Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos”
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37779 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29237 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24692 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21798 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21329 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15693 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13794 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13361 Views)