Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe
A sausage stuffed mushrooms appetizer recipe is the perfect thing to serve at a super bowl party because it’s one heck of an easy finger food. Serving finger foods is a great way to serve appetizers because they are so easy to maintain. No need to purchase plastic forks when you serve sausage stuffed mushrooms appetizer recipe. Any buffet table or appetizer area wouldn’t be complete without this stuffed mushrooms with sausage recipe.
Sausage Stuffed Mushroom Appetizer Recipe
Easy appetizers are perfect for any party for your guests to enjoy. These sausage stuffed mushrooms are so perfectly flavored nothing else is needed.
Serve these easy sausage stuffed mushrooms at your next party and watch guests go wild. The Italian sausage is absolutely perfect in the stuffed mushrooms. The Parmesan cheese blended with the sausage makes a tantalizing feast for the taste buds.
Make these tasty little snacks ahead and chill until just before serving. Place in the oven or even on the grill for just a few minutes. They take very little time and are delicious.
Guests will enjoy these as they mingle and visit. Preparing these ahead and cooking for just a few minutes gives you extra time to visit.
After you make these just once it is a sure bet this easy sausage stuffed mushroom appetizer will be added to your favorites. These are great served warm.
Do You Have a Favorite Mushrooms Stuffed with Sausage Appetizer Recipe?
- 48 large fresh mushrooms
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 20 oz Italian mild sausage links (casings removed)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Discard the mushroom stems.
- Cook and crumble the sausage in a skillet, then drain on paper towels.
- Put the cream cheese in a blender or food processor with the garlic, pepper, lemon juice and parsley and process until smooth.
- Arrange the mushroom caps on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Fill each cap with 2 teaspoons of the sausage and top with the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Best served warm.
Photo Credit: Joanna’s Stuffed Mushrooms by Jeff’s Canon, on Flickr
Stuffed mushrooms are always a great idea if you are considering what to make as an appetizer. The earthy flavor of mushrooms, and their juicy texture, contrasts so well with the sausage, cheese and garlic used as a filling, and there is no doubt you will love the results of this dish. The photo shows what the finished stuffed mushrooms will look like, and you cannot deny they are really irresistible. Suitable for carnivores or vegetarians, these are going to go down well with everyone, because the mushrooms offer a ‘meaty’ flavor while the other ingredients work in harmony to bring you an appetizer with a well-rounded taste.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37780 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29241 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24694 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21799 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21331 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15696 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15160 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13796 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13362 Views)