Marinated Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe
A Marinated Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe that is perfect for all your social gatherings. Enjoy the best appetizers recipes that are so easy and you can make them ahead. You can prepare these mushrooms the night before and serve the day of the party. This is a great make ahead appetizer that does not need to be heated or refrigerated once it’s put out on the appetizer table. It’s an easy no fuss appetizer that you can serve for any party.
Marinated Mushroom Appetizer Recipe
Mushrooms, the appetizer of choice for easy, no fuss delicious flavor. This easy marinated mushroom appetizer recipe has the absolute best flavors you’ve ever tasted. A hint of sweetness with a touch of fire is simply perfect with crackers.
These easy marinated mushroom appetizer morsels can be prepared the day before your party and chilled. Chilling them overnight allows the flavors to mingle and infuse the mushrooms for the perfect taste. Prepare these in a serving bowl and just chill overnight. The day of your party just serve at the appetizer table with crackers or French bread slices. So perfectly delicious guests will scrape the bowl.
With this easy make ahead appetizer you’re not confined to the kitchen preparing food. You actually have the freedom to mingle with friends and enjoy the party too.
Make plenty of this marinated mushroom appetizer recipe and just have a second bowl chilling. When the first bowl is gone you’ll have a spare bowl to refresh the appetizer table! Absolutely wonderful!
Do You Have a Favorite Marinated Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe?
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup red wine
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 lb fresh mushroom caps (no stems)
- Put the wine, vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic, bell pepper, red pepper flakes and mushrooms in a pan over a medium heat.
- Bring this mixture to a boil, then cover and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, stir in the green onions, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Photo Credit: Marinated Mushrooms by lydiajoy1, on Flickr
Mushrooms feature in a wide range of appetizer recipes. They can be threaded on to skewers and grilled, stuffed and baked in the oven, used to make mini quiches or mini pizzas, or even marinated like in this recipe. The marinating liquid is heated to bring out the flavors of all the ingredients, and then the mushrooms are combined with the marinade. You can serve these with melba toast or crackers, or even as part of a salad platter. The photo shows what the finished dish will look like, and you will agree the juicy mushrooms do look very appealing.
One Response to Marinated Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37776 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)