Baked Cheese Olive Appetizer Recipe
Now you can make your own Baked Cheese Olive Appetizer Recipe for your parties, picnics and potlucks. There are so many great reasons to serve up this unique treat. This appetizer recipe is perfect for the Super Bowl because it’s an easy finger food that men can just pop in their mouth. Baked Cheese Olive Appetizers are the perfect snack appetizer for those times when you want something simple, yet unique.
Baked Cheese Olive Appetizer recipe
These tasty morsels are the perfect Super Bowl appetizer for that bunch of hungry guys. They are absolutely perfect even for the teenage weekend gatherings. So easy to make but so delicious too.
Make a large bowl of these delicious gooey cheese melt balls filled with olives and watch how fast they vanish. Served warm the crunchy coating with just a hint of fire is perfect with the melted cheese and olive filling. Set these on the coffee table while the guys watch their game and be prepared to refill the bowl at half time, if not sooner!
Serve an iced cold beer of choice and you have a winner in this appetizer. Total preparation time is very fast and that’s the good news, since there is no doubt you’ll be making lots of these Baked Cheese Olive Appetizers. This easy appetizer recipe will be a fast and true recipe for Super Bowl and any other social gathering.
Do You Have a Favorite Recipe for Baked Cheese and Olive Appetizer?
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 24 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and mix the cheese with the softened butter.
- Stir in the flour and cayenne pepper and mix.
- Wrap a tablespoon of dough around each green olive.
- Place the wrapped up olives on your cookie sheet spaced evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Photo Credit:© Vesselina Lazarova Fried White Cheese Bits, Nahnpahm Cnpehlia | ImagesFromBulgaria.com
This exciting appetizer features salty green olives which are wrapped in a dough made with flour, butter, cheese and a touch of spice. The appetizers are baked in the oven until golden brown, and then you can serve them hot. Once you pop one of these wonderful snacks into your mouth you will definitely reach for another, and another! Make a batch of these cheese olives and they will disappear so fast you will probably be asked to make more. The photo shows what the finished snacks will look like, and you can see they are an appetizing golden brown color.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37778 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29235 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21325 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16225 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13791 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)