Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe
Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe is perfect for Super Bowl parties and other social gatherings. Get together with friends and family and serve this great stuffed mushrooms recipe at the appetizer table as a pre dinner teaser. Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizers are perfect any time of year. You can serve them in both cold and warm weather seasons. Make this quick and easy version of the dish.
Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe
Friends and family will love this easy stuffed mushroom appetizer recipe at your next party. Tender, juicy mushrooms stuffed with fresh crab and cheese is a delight to savor at any event.
They are quite easy to make and only take a few minutes to prepare. These are best served warm but not overly hot from the oven. You will no doubt want to make plenty of these tasty morsels for everyone to enjoy.
These are perfect appetizers to serve just before your main course. That are just bite sized and a perfect mouthful of flavor. These stuffed mushroom appetizers will tantalize the taste buds and your guests will be ready for the main course.
Place these morsels of delight on a large platter that you have warmed, if available for serving. This will keep them warm and make a lovely presentation. This simple dish will soon become a firm favorite at your parties and family gatherings.
Do You Have a Favorite Stuffed Mushrooms Appetizer Recipe?
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms
- 7 oz crabmeat
- ¼ cup plus 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 5 thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the crabmeat, green onions, herbs, and pepper.
- Blend in the mayonnaise and ¼ cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Refrigerate this filling until ready for use.
- Wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp towel and remove the stems.
- Spoon out the gills and the base of the stem, making deep cups, and discard the stems.
- Fill the mushroom caps with rounded teaspoonfuls of the crab filling.
- Arrange them in an ungreased baking dish and sprinkle the tops with Parmesan and paprika.
- Bake for 15 minutes then serve immediately.
Photo Credit: Stuffed Mushrooms by Kasia/flickr, on Flickr
Appetizers come in all shapes, sizes and flavors, but if there is something most people have sampled at least once, that would be stuffed mushrooms, first because they are so simple to make which makes them popular, and second because they are really yummy. The photo shows what these stuffed mushrooms will look like, and you can see the crabmeat in the filling, as well as that cheese which is melting wonderfully over the top. As you would imagine, these are best served hot from the oven while the cheese is still melted, and they are sure to disappear fast.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37780 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29242 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24694 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21799 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21331 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15698 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15160 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13796 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13362 Views)