Maple Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Tasty Maple Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Make a quick and tasty appetizer tonight with this delicious recipe. Not only is this a great way to encourage the kids to eat their Brussels sprouts with no fuss, but it is also a tasty recipe in its own right, and something you will want to make again.
Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
Bacon Lovers Unite! Bacon is what’s for dinner! Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts that are. Yes, everything tastes better with bacon on it. Imagine fresh tender cooked Brussels sprouts seasoned to perfection and wrapped in crispy bacon strips. Is your mouth watering yet?
When you fix up these delicious Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts your family will devour them with gusto and beg for more. Even the kids who you normally have to fight to eat their vegetables will love these mouth watering treats. So why not fix up a recipe today of the appetizing little Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts and see what I mean when I say your family will grab them up in no time flat!
To make these delightful vegetables simply take Brussels sprouts, bacon and oil and follow the simple recipe below to impress all your family and friends when they see and taste this wonderful side dish. This Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts recipe will go with any entree you are planning to serve along with it so you can rest assured that it will not offset your dinner plans.
Friends, when they see and taste this wonderful side dish, will be delighted. It is sure to go with any entrée you are planning to serve along with it, so you can rest assured that it will not offset your dinner plans.
Have You Ever Tried Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Before?
- 24 Brussels sprouts cut in half
- 12 oz maple bacon, each strip cut in 3 pieces
- Preheat the broiler to low.
- Lay out the Brussels sprout halves on a baking sheet and brush them with olive oil.
- Broil them until slightly browned.
- Remove them from the broiler but do not turn the broiler off.
- Let the Brussels sprouts cool until you can handle them.
- Wrap each Brussels sprout with bacon and put them back on the baking sheet.
- Broil until the bacon has crisped, then serve hot as an appetizer, snack or side dish.
Brussels sprouts are probably not the first ingredient to come to mind when considering appetizers, but now imagine them wrapped in crispy maple bacon, and your idea of how this will work as an appetizer might very well change for the better. Bacon goes with all kinds of ingredients, even Brussels sprouts, and these little bites will come out of the broiler crispy and delicious. The photo shows how nice they look arranged on a platter, with a toothpick in each one. Serve these hot and you will be surprised just how fast they disappear.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37774 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15689 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15158 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)