Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe
This recipes makes a beautiful appetizer if you are having a party. Your guests will love them and not realize that making these crockpot chicken wings was so easy. You simply need to combine the ingredients and cook the chicken wings for a few hours while you get on with making other party dishes. Like with many chicken wings recipes, this one gives you sweet and sticky chicken, which everyone will adore. There are quite a few different seasonings in the ingredients, each one contributing a bit to the final flavor of these wonderful slow cooker chicken wings. They are even nice cold the following day.
Because the wings are coated with ingredients like hot sauce, chili powder, and salsa, it is nice to serve them with a cooling dip, such as ranch dressing, sour cream or something mayonnaise-based, to offer a creamy contrast. This is optional but dips and chicken wings go together really well. You can also serve a salad on the side, depending whether you are serving this as a meal or as an appetizer recipe at a dinner party or another kind of party.
Chicken wings recipes vary and this is one of the spicier ones, but you can leave out some of the hot sauce and chili if you want a less spicy result. After all, people can add their own hot sauce afterwards and not everyone likes fiery hot food. If you are looking for the best recipe for slow cooker chicken wings, you have found it. These wings come out juicy, succulent, and bursting with amazing flavor.
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon hot salsa
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 12 oz chili sauce
- ¼ cup molasses
- Combine the lemon juice, molasses, chili sauce, hot pepper sauce, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle in the garlic powder, salt, and chili powder and mix well.
- Put the wings in the crockpot and pour the sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on low then serve hot with a salad and creamy dipping sauce.
The combination of lemon juice, chili sauce, molasses and more gives these crock pot chicken wings a wonderful flavor and a sticky finish. These are brilliant party snacks and you can also make an entree out of them by serving some vegetables on the side, like in the photo, or a salad. A creamy dipping sauce completes the meal and everyone is sure to go crazy for these crockpot chicken wings. This is a simple recipe and the four hour cooking time is quite short, when compared to other slow cooker recipes, so you can leave them to cook themselves but you do not have to leave them all day.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37773 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24674 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21795 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21319 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16208 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15687 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15156 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)