Cheese and Pepperoni Recipe for Italian Appetizers
Oregano, pepperoni, and cheese give a lot of easy Italian appetizers their flavor and in this recipe for Italian appetizers flour, egg, milk, garlic and more are used to transform the ingredients into a warm and delicious appetizer. The great thing about these easy Italian appetizers is that you simply have to mix the ingredients together and bake it. If you are making an entree and dessert, you will appreciate an easy appetizer recipe like this, where you can combine the ingredients, cook it, and leave it to chill or cool down.
If you like summer appetizer recipes and easy party appetizers, you will really enjoy making and eating this tasty Italian appetizer recipe. All the flavors of Italy, including pepperoni, cheese, garlic and more, are featured and this appetizer goes nicely at any buffet or get-together.
The baking time is half an hour, which means you have plenty of time to do other things while your Italian appetizer cooks. These cheese and pepperoni appetizers are served in squares and they are a bit like mini pizza squares. This Italian appetizer is mouthwateringly good before any main course. It is a little like a pizza without the base and the eggs make this frittata-like Italian appetizer springy and spongy. You can serve this recipe for Italian appetizers warm or chilled.
- 9 oz shredded cheddar
- 5 oz grated Swiss cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 6 oz chopped pepperoni slices
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all the ingredients and put the mixture into a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, and then cut the Italian appetizers into squares when cool.
Italian appetizers like mini pizzas or cheese straws with Italian herbs are always popular at dinner parties and buffets and many Italian appetizer recipes are easy to make. This recipe for Italian appetizers combines tomato, spinach, cheese and other colorful ingredients. The egg holds everything together and as the appetizer cools, the cheese sets and holds it together even more. Cut this tasty Italian appetizer into squares and everyone will want one when you serve this appetizer recipe. For a vegetarian Italian appetizer, omit the pepperoni and add more cheese or spinach instead.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37778 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29235 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21327 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16226 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13792 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)