Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two
Best Holiday Appetizers for Two
Holiday appetizers for two are just what you need for those imitate Valentine’s day dinners. Find romantic appetizers for two that will be sure to make him or her smile this Valentine’s day. The best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach and if you want to please him, fill his belly first. As for men, women love a man who can serve up a good meal; make some of our fancy holiday appetizers for two and she will be yours forever.
Making romantic, intimate appetizers for two is a great way to set up a wedding proposal. If you are looking to ask that special girl to marry you, romantic appetizers are a great way to make her heart skip a beat. You can make fancy holiday appetizers for a couple for Valentine’s day and she will love you for the rest of your life.
Easy Holiday Appetizers for Two
You can make that perfect dish which will make your significant other’s heart skip a beat. Take your time browsing other possibilities if you wish, but you really ought to consider this one with its tasty ingredients, and simple, easy to follow instructions.
Find videos, recipes and pictures for all your favorite romantic holiday appetizers for two for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Easter and Thanksgiving. You can make a variety of holiday appetizers for two with our easy party appetizers and desserts.
Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two
This easy dish is just the thing for that special celebration, and your significant other is sure to be impressed when you serve it. Easy to prepare and a treat for the taste buds as well. If you want to get to your sweetheart’s heart this is the perfect tantalizing solution.
Impress your sweetheart with your culinary skills by making this tasty appetizer. Once they taste the flavors infused the main course to come will be two hearts that bind forever!
So prepare this delicious romantic holiday appetizer for two, light the candles turn down the lights and start some romantic music. Throw a few cushion pillows on the floor in front of the coffee table, and serve this appetizer in a relaxed fashion. The romantic atmosphere, this appetizer and you can bet he or she will be yours forever.
Serve the appetizer with a delicious wine to compliment the flavors. Serve the wine in chilled wine goblets for the perfect flavor.
Do You Have a Favorite Romantic Holiday Appetizer?
- 20 halved cherry tomatoes
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 20 small balls fresh mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and oil over the bread, then arrange the cheese, tomatoes and basil on top.
- Season to taste.
Photo Credit: Fresh mozzarella, tomato, and basil sandwich on home-made bread by alex.lines, on Flickr
Italian appetizers are worth considering if you want to make a romantic dish for two, because it features so many exquisite flavors. This recipe makes use of tomatoes, basil and mozzarella, as well as bread. Between the bread and the topping you have extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and you should ensure you are using good quality products so the finished dish is great. Serve one of the bread slices with tomatoes and basil and the other with mozzarella, like you see in the picture, or else top the bread with all the ingredients, to bring all the flavors together in every bite.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13788 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)