Fruity Fun Skewers Recipe
Are you looking for a fun but healthy snack that both you and your children will love? Try my delicious Fruity Fun Skewers Recipe today! Everyone is sure to love it!
Delightfully light and refreshing these Fruit Skewers are a tasty treat. With Apple, Banana, refreshing Cantaloupe, and juicy red strawberries on display standing on a white platter. Such a healthy, vitamin enriched refreshing treat your taste buds will literally rejoice.
These wonderful fruit Skewers make an excellent after school snack treat for the children. So healthy and juicy the kids will ask for these more often.
Additionally, you will know that this delicious treat is healthy and full of antioxidants instead of a sugar laden snack. Skewer the fruit and let the strawberry be the juicy red top of these delightful Skewers.
These are easy to make and very easy for little hands to handle. No plates or utensils needed for this juicy after school treat.
So go ahead, make plenty, and let the youngsters enjoy the juicy goodness of spring on a Skewer. Who would have thought fruit could be so much fun to enjoy.
Do You Like Fruit Skewers?
- 2 peeled chopped bananas
- 5 halved strawberries or blueberries
- ¼ cantaloupe cut into cubes or a small can of pineapple chunks
- 1 apple in chunks
- 10 wooden skewers
- Thread the fruit alternately on to the skewers.
- Arrange the fruit skewers decoratively on a serving platter.
Photo Credit: fruit on a stick by janineomg, on Flickr
Fruit kabobs are a great way to encourage the kids to eat their 5-a-day and they are also beautiful and colorful, making them an idea choice for appetizers. Serve these at a cocktail party, informal gathering, or just make them for the family to enjoy. Something else you can do if the weather is hot is freeze them, then you can enjoy frozen kabobs which are low in calories and fat-free. The photo shows how good these look, and you could serve them with some vanilla yogurt so people have something to dip them into.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)