Parmesan Cheese Bread Twist Recipe
These wonderful parmesan cheese bread twist recipe appetizers are a hit at any party. Delicious served alone or with a tasty dip such as hummus or garlic mayonnaise, these bread twists are great warm or cold. They are light, crumbly, and tasty without being too filling. Bread twists are a popular party appetizer but these homemade ones are extra special.
These easy party appetizers only have five ingredients and they do not take long to make. You can buy bread twists to serve as appetizers but nothing beats a homemade parmesan cheese bread twist recipe still warm from the oven. You can try using a different kind of cheese if you like, perhaps cheddar, but parmesan does give a very classical flavor to these cheese straws.
Even though you are using readymade puff pastry to make this parmesan cheese bread twist recipe, these bread twists taste homemade. They are great served warm from the oven. Easy party appetizers like this one are perfect whatever the occasion. Whether you are having a buffet, a sit-down dinner, a garden party, a barbecue or another event, these tasty appetizers whet your guests’ appetites and keep them satisfied until it is time to serve the main meal.
- 1 pack frozen puff pastry, thawed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup parmesan
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the pepper, garlic and parmesan.
- Unfold the pastry sheets and brush them lightly with egg while.
- Then sprinkle ¼ of the cheese mixture over each one, lightly pressing it into the pastry.
- Turn the pastry over and repeat. Cut each sheet into 12 strips and twist them.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet until golden brown.
- This takes about 15 minutes.
This parmesan cheese bread twist recipe is a great one to make if you want to serve something, which is going to melt in the mouth. The parmesan and garlic flavors are wonderful with the fresh pastry flavor and you can serve this with any of your favorite dip recipes. Maybe you want to make a hummus recipe, a guacamole recipe or stir some mustard, lemon juice or tomato puree into mayonnaise or sour cream to make your own easy dip recipes. Some people will enjoy eating these parmesan bread twists by themselves and others might want to dip them.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37776 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15689 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15158 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)