Fancy Caviar Stuffed Eggs
Stuffed eggs are easy to make but a lot of fancy appetizer recipes are easy to make and taste sublime. If you are on a budget but you still want to serve something special, like caviar, you can stretch it by combining it with other ingredients, like in the following fancy appetizer recipe. You can make really fancy appetizer recipes by combining fancy ingredients with basic ones to make something special. Use mayonnaise instead of sour cream if you want to.
The mixture of caviar, chives, and parsley goes nicely with the sour cream to make a great egg filling. Serve fancy appetizer recipes like this one chilled and on a bed of lettuce or arugula. If you are serving this at a sit-down dinner, you can serve two egg halves per person.
This recipe makes a nice centerpiece if you are having a buffet and it looks great in amongst the seafood appetizers, shrimp appetizers, holiday appetizer recipes and other easy party appetizers. Stuffed eggs is always a great recipe to use and everyone will be tempted to try one of these tasty little morsels.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 6 teaspoons caviar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Arugula, to serve
- Shell the eggs, and then cut them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and mash them with the chives, parsley, sour cream, and black pepper.
- Pipe this mixture into the eggs using a pastry tube with a rosette end.
- If you do not have one, just transfer teaspoons of the mixture into the eggs.
- Serve the stuffed eggs chilled, topped with the caviar, on a bed of arugula
The combination of eggs and fish eggs might sound unusual but you can do all kinds of things with caviar. In this photo, you can see how combining caviar with hardboiled egg makes a simple yet appealing appetizer recipe. If you want to mix caviar with other ingredients and pipe the mixture into the space where the egg yolk was, you can make some really fancy appetizer recipes. For a good cold appetizer recipe, try this delicious egg dish. You might not have the budget to serve a huge bowl of caviar but anyone can make a tasty egg appetizer recipe, using caviar as a garnish or part of the filling.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37779 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29237 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24692 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21798 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21329 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15693 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13794 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13361 Views)