Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers
Bacon wrapped chicken breast is a great meal in itself but you can also make bacon wrapped chicken appetizers by cutting the stuffed chicken breast into bite size pieces. This spinach and cheese stuffed chicken recipe is simple to make. You just need to stuff the chicken breasts and bake them. This is a simple appetizer recipe and you will not have any problems with it, whether you are an experienced chef or a novice cook. This stuffed chicken appetizer needs to bake for twenty minutes and then cool for ten, so you can make other appetizers while it is baking or cooling.
If you want to serve some warm, easy party appetizers, you will not go wrong with this delicious recipe for bacon wrapped chicken. The spinach, feta, and bell pepper combine beautifully to give color as well as flavor and the bacon tastes as delicious as it looks, its crispiness contrasting nicely with the soft, juicy chicken.
You can slice the bacon wrapped chicken breast into one inch pieces, like pinwheels, and this makes nice appetizer-sized portions. Warm bacon-wrapped chicken is a really good idea for delicious appetizers and stuffed chicken breast recipes are popular as entrees as well as appetizer recipes. This recipe is very easy to make and you do not need many ingredients for it.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut into the thick end of the chicken and cut ⅔ of the way into the breast.
- Use your fingers to make a hole. Combine the spinach, red bell pepper, oil and feta, then stuff the chicken with this mixture.
- Spiral wrap the chicken breasts with the bacon slices so that all the meat is covered.
- Put the chicken on a non stick baking tray and roast for 20 to 22 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the bacon is crisp.
- Let the bacon wrapped chicken breasts cool for 10 minutes then cut each one into 4 pieces to make appetizer size portions.
This bacon wrapped chicken breast appetizer looks as good as it tastes. You can see from the photo how the bacon is wrapped around the chicken and the chicken is wrapped around the spinach, cheese, and bell pepper mixture. This is a really impressive looking appetizer and certainly one of our more fancy appetizer recipes. If you are serving this at a dinner party, as an appetizer, give each person one or two slices. This is quite filling and you do not want to fill them up before the entrees come out. Every bite of this delicious bacon wrapped chicken will stay in your guests’ memories.
Leave a Reply
- Delicate Mini Smoked Salmon and Caviar Appetizer August 26, 2014
- Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls August 24, 2014
- Spicy Crockpot Queso Dip August 18, 2014
- Crayfish and Salmon Terrine August 16, 2014
- All is Good Again March 8, 2014
- Our Wow’s with Rich Pins March 6, 2014
- Eggs Stuffed with Tuna Appetizer Recipe December 21, 2013
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (19187 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (18351 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (15250 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (14073 Views)
- Home (13145 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (11886 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (11743 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (11002 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (10383 Views)
- Old Bay Oven Baked Chicken Wings (9312 Views)
- Italian Sausage and Peppers Recipe (9052 Views)
- One of the Best Holiday Appetizer Recipes – Apple Filo Appetizers (8613 Views)
- Smoked Salmon and Caper Canapés (8426 Views)
- Grape Jelly Meatball Sauce Recipe (8263 Views)
- Simple Yet Elegant Beef Tenderloin Appetizers (7615 Views)