Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers
Bacon wrapped chicken breast is a great meal in itself but you can also make bacon wrapped chicken appetizers by cutting the stuffed chicken breast into bite size pieces. This spinach and cheese stuffed chicken recipe is simple to make. You just need to stuff the chicken breasts and bake them. This is a simple appetizer recipe and you will not have any problems with it, whether you are an experienced chef or a novice cook. This stuffed chicken appetizer needs to bake for twenty minutes and then cool for ten, so you can make other appetizers while it is baking or cooling.
If you want to serve some warm, easy party appetizers, you will not go wrong with this delicious recipe for bacon wrapped chicken. The spinach, feta, and bell pepper combine beautifully to give color as well as flavor and the bacon tastes as delicious as it looks, its crispiness contrasting nicely with the soft, juicy chicken.
You can slice the bacon wrapped chicken breast into one inch pieces, like pinwheels, and this makes nice appetizer-sized portions. Warm bacon-wrapped chicken is a really good idea for delicious appetizers and stuffed chicken breast recipes are popular as entrees as well as appetizer recipes. This recipe is very easy to make and you do not need many ingredients for it.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut into the thick end of the chicken and cut ⅔ of the way into the breast.
- Use your fingers to make a hole. Combine the spinach, red bell pepper, oil and feta, then stuff the chicken with this mixture.
- Spiral wrap the chicken breasts with the bacon slices so that all the meat is covered.
- Put the chicken on a non stick baking tray and roast for 20 to 22 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the bacon is crisp.
- Let the bacon wrapped chicken breasts cool for 10 minutes then cut each one into 4 pieces to make appetizer size portions.
This bacon wrapped chicken breast appetizer looks as good as it tastes. You can see from the photo how the bacon is wrapped around the chicken and the chicken is wrapped around the spinach, cheese, and bell pepper mixture. This is a really impressive looking appetizer and certainly one of our more fancy appetizer recipes. If you are serving this at a dinner party, as an appetizer, give each person one or two slices. This is quite filling and you do not want to fill them up before the entrees come out. Every bite of this delicious bacon wrapped chicken will stay in your guests’ memories.
Leave a Reply
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Salmon Roe and Sour Cream January 21, 2016
- Anchovy and Dill Canapes January 19, 2016
- Spanish Seafood Stuffed Egg Appetizers January 14, 2016
- Lamb Chops with Cucumber Slaw January 11, 2016
- Seared Scallops over Rice Timbales January 8, 2016
- Pork Potstickers with Soy-Chili Dipping Sauce January 5, 2016
- Feta Cheese and Tomato Deviled Eggs January 2, 2016
- Healthy Ratatouille Stuffed Peppers December 29, 2015
- Palate-Cleansing Citrus Sorbet Appetizers December 26, 2015
- Easy Shrimp and Cottage Cheese Canapes December 23, 2015
- Home (36782 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (27696 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (23746 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21135 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (20115 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (15338 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (14935 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (14459 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (12397 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (11925 Views)