The Best Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe
These honey mustard chicken tenders are really easy party appetizers. Chicken is always very popular at a buffet or party and the accompanying honey mustard seed dip is also great. Baked chicken tenders are healthier than deep fried chicken tenders but they have the same delicious flavor.
The honey mustard seed dip recipe is made with two types of mustard, as well as honey for sweetness, yogurt for creaminess and rice vinegar, which adds a wonderful sharpness, enhancing the mustard flavor. This recipe for honey mustard dip is very easy and you simply need to whisk everything together and chill it. Serve the hot chicken tenders recipe with the chilled honey mustard dip recipe and you will have an outstanding appetizer.
There are various recipes for chicken tenders and also different honey mustard dip recipes but these two go together very nicely and the flavors are excellent together. Whether you are catering for a buffet or a sit-down dinner, this is a visually impressive dish. In fact you can consider it one of our fancy appetizer recipes. Arrange the chicken tenders around the bowl of honey mustard dip and garnish the dip with some parsley and this is a very tempting dish.
- 1 ⅓ cup Bisquick
- 1 ½ lbs chicken tenders
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray a foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the parmesan, Bisquick, salt, paprika and garlic powder in a big Ziploc bag.
- Dip some of the chicken tenders into the beaten egg and then into the bag.
- Seal the bag and shake the chicken well to coat all the pieces.
- Arrange the coated chicken tenders on the greased baking sheet and drizzle the melted butter over them.
- Bake the chicken tenders for 6 minutes, and then turn them over with tongs.
- Bake them for another 8 minutes.
- Garnish the dip with the fresh parsley and serve the hot chicken tenders with the chilled honey mustard dip.
This honey mustard seed dip recipe is the perfect accompaniment for the hot, crispy, homemade chicken tenders. With the flavors of garlic, parmesan cheese and more, these chicken tenders are really mouthwatering and the honey mustard dip recipe contains yogurt, rice vinegar and two types of mustard. A basic honey mustard dip recipe contains just honey, mayonnaise, and mustard but this one is extra special. If you are looking for the best hot appetizer recipes, this is a wonderful appetizer recipe to make. Not only it is simple to prepare but everyone is guaranteed to enjoy the amazing flavors.
One Response to The Best Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe
Leave a Reply
- Best Superbowl Chili Recipe December 7, 2014
- Spicy BBQ Quesadilla Holiday Appetizer November 23, 2014
- Bacon and Cheese Appetizer Rolls November 22, 2014
- Balsamic Asparagus and Parmesan Appetizer November 20, 2014
- Refreshing Pear and Prosciutto Appetizer November 1, 2014
- Delicate Mini Smoked Salmon and Caviar Appetizer August 26, 2014
- Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls August 24, 2014
- Spicy Crockpot Queso Dip August 18, 2014
- Crayfish and Salmon Terrine August 16, 2014
- All is Good Again March 8, 2014
- Home (33615 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (26933 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (23406 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (20881 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (19629 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (15140 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (14679 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (14205 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (11972 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (11421 Views)