The Best Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe
These honey mustard chicken tenders are really easy party appetizers. Chicken is always very popular at a buffet or party and the accompanying honey mustard seed dip is also great. Baked chicken tenders are healthier than deep fried chicken tenders but they have the same delicious flavor.
The honey mustard seed dip recipe is made with two types of mustard, as well as honey for sweetness, yogurt for creaminess and rice vinegar, which adds a wonderful sharpness, enhancing the mustard flavor. This recipe for honey mustard dip is very easy and you simply need to whisk everything together and chill it. Serve the hot chicken tenders recipe with the chilled honey mustard dip recipe and you will have an outstanding appetizer.
There are various recipes for chicken tenders and also different honey mustard dip recipes but these two go together very nicely and the flavors are excellent together. Whether you are catering for a buffet or a sit-down dinner, this is a visually impressive dish. In fact you can consider it one of our fancy appetizer recipes. Arrange the chicken tenders around the bowl of honey mustard dip and garnish the dip with some parsley and this is a very tempting dish.
- 1 ⅓ cup Bisquick
- 1 ½ lbs chicken tenders
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray a foil-lined baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the parmesan, Bisquick, salt, paprika and garlic powder in a big Ziploc bag.
- Dip some of the chicken tenders into the beaten egg and then into the bag.
- Seal the bag and shake the chicken well to coat all the pieces.
- Arrange the coated chicken tenders on the greased baking sheet and drizzle the melted butter over them.
- Bake the chicken tenders for 6 minutes, and then turn them over with tongs.
- Bake them for another 8 minutes.
- Garnish the dip with the fresh parsley and serve the hot chicken tenders with the chilled honey mustard dip.
This honey mustard seed dip recipe is the perfect accompaniment for the hot, crispy, homemade chicken tenders. With the flavors of garlic, parmesan cheese and more, these chicken tenders are really mouthwatering and the honey mustard dip recipe contains yogurt, rice vinegar and two types of mustard. A basic honey mustard dip recipe contains just honey, mayonnaise, and mustard but this one is extra special. If you are looking for the best hot appetizer recipes, this is a wonderful appetizer recipe to make. Not only it is simple to prepare but everyone is guaranteed to enjoy the amazing flavors.
One Response to The Best Baked Chicken Tenders Recipe
Leave a Reply
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Salmon Roe and Sour Cream January 21, 2016
- Anchovy and Dill Canapes January 19, 2016
- Spanish Seafood Stuffed Egg Appetizers January 14, 2016
- Lamb Chops with Cucumber Slaw January 11, 2016
- Seared Scallops over Rice Timbales January 8, 2016
- Pork Potstickers with Soy-Chili Dipping Sauce January 5, 2016
- Feta Cheese and Tomato Deviled Eggs January 2, 2016
- Healthy Ratatouille Stuffed Peppers December 29, 2015
- Palate-Cleansing Citrus Sorbet Appetizers December 26, 2015
- Easy Shrimp and Cottage Cheese Canapes December 23, 2015
- Home (36784 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (27699 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (23751 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21140 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (20115 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (15340 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (14940 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (14460 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (12399 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (11930 Views)