How to Make Mini Sirloin Burgers for a Superbowl Party
Cheeseburgers can make wonderful appetizers but you have to get the proportions right. Making a mini burger recipe and using tiny burger buns means that you can make this delicious snack and delight your guests without filling them up. If you are searching for easy Superbowl party recipes, you will find mini burgers to be ideal. Whether you want to make mini sirloin burgers, mini cheeseburgers or another type of mini gourmet burger, the following recipe is simple to follow and the results are fabulous.
Rather than cutting burger buns into four pieces to make quarter sized burger buns, you could use frozen dough and make your own little burger buns or you could make individual burger buns yourself. If you want quick and easy party appetizers though it is simpler just to use readymade burger buns and cut them up to make smaller ones.
Trim the tomato, lettuce and cheese slices to fit inside the little burgers too and you will have a great addition to your Superbowl party food spread. Kids will love these mini burger treats just as much as the grownups do. For a slightly different flavor, use ground pork instead of ground beef or even half beef and half pork. Ground chicken or turkey are other options but because these mini burger bites are so small and thin, there is a risk of drying chicken or turkey out unless you are very careful.
- 1 lb ground sirloin beef
- 12 split burger buns
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 5 tomatoes
- 12 oz American cheese slices
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Ketchup, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the ground sirloin beef with the salt and pepper and make 1 ½ inch diameter patties. You should get 48 patties.
- Grill or broil the mini hamburgers for 30 seconds per side or until they are cooked through.
- Cut each burger bun into 4 pieces so you get 48 mini burger buns.
- Arrange the burgers on a baking sheet and top each one with a piece of cheese.
- Bake the burgers for a couple of minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Slice the tomatoes and tear the lettuce into pieces.
- Put a mini cheeseburger in each bun and top it with a slice of tomato, a piece of lettuce and some ketchup.
- Put the tops of the buns back on and use cocktail sticks to hold the mini cheeseburgers together.
- Serve hot.
Look how appealing these mini burger treats are. A mini burger, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato and ketchup are just what you would expect from a great cheeseburger recipe but in reduced dimensions. This is one of the best Superbowl recipes if you want to serve something hot, delicious and satisfying and everyone will adore these amazingly easy party appetizers. This mini burger recipe can be adapted if you want to use a different kind of cheese, another dressing or even a different type of ground meat for the burgers, or stick to ground beef, American cheese and ketchup for a classic mini burger recipe.
One Response to How to Make Mini Sirloin Burgers for a Superbowl Party
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29233 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21324 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16225 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13789 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)