How to Make a Fried Mushrooms Recipe
Deep fried mushrooms are a great choice if you are making Superbowl party recipes because their juicy, succulent flavor inside is the perfect contrast with the dry, crispy coating outside. For the best results serve this friend mushroom recipe hot with a dip. You can serve pretty much any dip recipes alongside deep fried mushrooms. You might want to serve a tangy salsa, a creamy guacamole or a garlic dip. Sweet and sour dips, satay dips and hot spinach dips are great too.
Superbowl party food is all about serving comfort food and classic flavors. Nearly everyone loves deep fried mushrooms and the flavor so good. This fried mushrooms recipe is definitely going to be one of the most popular Superbowl snacks on offer at your party and they are so easy to make. Whole white mushrooms are especially good for this recipe but you could try a different kind of mushroom if you wanted to or if you have some to use up.
Deep fried mushrooms are a great side dish as well as one of the best and most easy party appetizers. Deep fried mushrooms are just as good as an appetizer as alongside a steak. Whether you are looking for side dish ideas, holiday appetizer recipes, Superbowl recipes or the best hot appetizer recipes, this one is a definite winner. You can deep fry all different kinds of vegetables and you might want to try zucchini, carrot or broccoli too. Some of the denser vegetables like carrot are best if you boil them first, to soften them a bit. Deep fried vegetables are really tasty and deep fried mushrooms are especially succulent and delicious.
- 8 oz whole white mushrooms
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 2 lightly beaten eggs
- Oil for deep frying
- Heat the oil to 375 degrees F in a deep fryer.
- Wash the mushrooms and remove most of the stems apart from the very top.
- Pat them dry with paper towels, and then coat them in the flour, shaking off the excess.
- Dip the floured mushrooms in the beaten eggs, and then coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Leave them on a rack for a few minutes, to let the batter set a bit.
- Deep fry them for about 3 minutes, in batches.
- The deep fried mushrooms are done when they are crispy and golden brown.
- Drain them on paper towels and serve them hot with any dip recipe you fancy.
These delicious deep fried mushrooms are really tempting. They make a really good addition to your Superbowl party recipes and they are wonderful alongside other Superbowl food favorites like burgers, tortilla chips, ribs or chicken wings. Deep fried mushrooms smell and look very appetizing and they are also really easy to make. This fried mushroom recipe is quite simple and relies on Italian flavored breadcrumbs and egg for the flavor and for a good breadcrumb coating consistency. If you want to make the best hot appetizer recipes, this is a great recipe to choose.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37773 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24674 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21793 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21318 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16208 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15687 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15156 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)