Gourmet Beef Nachos with Cheese Recipe
This delicious beef nachos with cheese recipe is one of many nachos recipes you can make. This recipe is perhaps more gourmet than some nachos with cheese recipes because you use beef sirloin rather than ground beef. This gives a different look, flavor, and appearance and makes this appetizer stand out.
A lot of people wonder what is the best cheese to make nachos with and that depends. A Mexican blend is good, or Monterey Jack cheese. In the following recipe, a combination of cheddar and mozzarella are called for. Mozzarella melts so well and the cheddar complements the beef sirloin taste. You can use any cheese you fancy in this beef and cheese nachos recipe or in any other nachos recipe. Mexican cheese is nice because it complements the flavor of the dish or you could try a combination of your two favorite cheeses. Use a cheese, which melts well so it sticks to the nachos.
The following beef nachos with cheese recipe is easy to make and you simply need to brown the beef, warm the beans and cook it in the oven until the cheese on top melts. Serve this nachos with beef and cheese recipe hot and everyone will love it. Mexican recipes like this one are ideal for any occasion, especially if you are looking for easy appetizer recipes for a Cinco de Mayo party. Holiday appetizer recipes like this nachos with steak recipe are easy to make and a welcome addition to any party or gathering. This is a popular dish and using steak rather than ground beef gives this dish a really good flavor.
- 1 lb beef sirloin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 package tortilla chips
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cut the beef sirloin into strips and brown them in a skillet.
- Add the taco seasoning. Warm the refried beans in a small pan.
- Layer the tortilla chips in a baking dish, and then add half the beans, half the steak, and half the cheese.
- Layer the rest of the beans, steak, and cheese on top and bake until the cheese melts.
- Top the cheesy nachos with the green onions and chopped tomatoes.
- Serve this recipe in the baking dish (warn people that it is hot!) or transfer the nachos to a serving platter.
- You can serve the nachos recipe on a bed of guacamole if you like, for a splash of color and additional flavor.
This is a colorful and fresh looking nachos with cheese recipe, thanks to the green onion and fresh tomato topping. The sirloin beef is a special touch and the hot cheese-covered nachos are irresistible. This is always a popular appetizer recipe at parties and you will find this beef nachos with cheese recipe easy to make. The only spice comes from the taco seasoning so you could add some chopped jalapenos if you wanted to, else just serve hot sauce on the side in case anyone wants to spice theirs up a bit. Serve some salsa and sour cream on the side too, for dipping. If you are a fan of easy party appetizers, you will love this simple nachos recipe with beef sirloin.
2 Responses to Gourmet Beef Nachos with Cheese Recipe
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37773 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16208 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15687 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15158 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)