Unique Party Appetizer Recipes
Make your own unique party appetizer recipes to wow your guests. Unique and modern recipes for appetizers that will put a whole new spin on your party. Party appetizers that no one else is going to have and that your guests are going to rave over. Make delicious recipes for unique party appetizers that everyone is going to love like our new asparagus guacamole and other spins on classic favorites. The best unique party appetizer recipes for 2013.
Unique Party Appetizer Recipes
This unique party appetizer is perfect for your next party. Completely perfect for a new taste sensation that your guests will love. Creamy and delicious Asparagus makes a Guacamole appetizer that is out of this world. Your guests will rave over the perfect taste sensation.
It’s easy to prepare and very colorful too. Best served really cold with crackers on the side. Provide a tall glass of cold Irish Beer and you have the beginnings of an excellent party.
This can easily be made well in advance and kept chilled until time to serve. Serve this very colorful tasty Guacamole in a clear serving bowl for optimal presentation and watch as guests migrate to this tasty Asparagus Guacamole appetizer.
You’ll want to be sure to make plenty of these tasty appetizers and provide plenty of crackers. Guests will devour this appetizer quickly and be searching for more.
It’s truly best if served with just a bit of chunkiness and crunch to taste. The seasonings infuse while chilling and makes this unique appetizer an award winner!
Do You Have a Favorite Unique Party Appetizer?
- Flesh of ½ an avocado
- 24 spears fresh asparagus, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 chopped tomato (no seeds)
- 4 sliced green onions
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Boil the asparagus for 5 minutes in salted water, until tender but still firm.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Put the asparagus, salsa, cilantro, tomato, garlic, avocado and green onions in a food processor or blender, and process to desired consistency.
- It can be as thick and chunky or as smooth as you want.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Photo Credit: Guacamole @ iron cactus by PetroleumJelliffe, on Flickr
A tasty dip is a worthy addition to any buffet table or party, and using fresh ingredients to make a dip ensures a lovely result. Similar to guacamole yet with the addition of asparagus for a different flavor and a brighter green color, this dip has lots of lovely Mexican flavors. The photo shows the guacamole if you blend it very little, for a chunkier result. Alternatively you can puree it as much as you wish, for a finer consistency, or even a completely smooth dip if you prefer. This is great with tortilla chips or potato chips, and the vivid green color is immediately appetizing.
“Guacamole – Authentic Mexican Guacamole Recipe”
Step by Step Instructions for Making Guacamole Mexican Style
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)