Tangy Mango Dip with Lime Juice
If you are looking for a versatile dip recipe which goes equally well with egg rolls, spring rolls, chicken on skewers, deep fried bananas and more, this easy mango dip with lime juice is really flavorful. It is extremely simple to make and you just have to puree mango flesh with lime juice, vinegar, and honey to make this tangy dipping sauce. One of the very best recipes to serve with this mango dip is deep fried bananas. Deep fried banana recipes are simple to follow and the tanginess in this mango dip from the vinegar and lime is an amazing contrast with the sweet banana taste.
This is also one of the nicest dip recipes for a Superbowl party if you are serving chicken wings, ribs and perhaps something like shrimp kabobs or another meat or fish snack, because this dip goes nicely with any of those, as well as with sweeter recipes. This mango dipping sauce has a truly Asian flavor and it is sure to be one of your more popular dip recipes. Try serving this dipping sauce with fish tacos – it goes incredibly well.
Whether you are looking for easy dip recipes, the best dipping sauce for your seafood appetizers or something to serve alongside a fried bananas recipe, this mango dip is a winner every time. Kids and adults will love its sweet yet tangy flavor and it goes with so many different dishes. You might like to double up on this recipe because it is very popular. If you do run out of mango dipping sauce though, it will only take a few minutes to make another batch.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 ½ mangoes
- Peel, pit and slice the mangos, then puree them with the other ingredients in a blender or food processor until the mango dip is smooth.
- You can make it in advance if you like and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one day.
- This mango dip is best served at room temperature.
This delicious mango dip is a vibrant orange color and looks really appetizing. This is the perfect accompaniment to any savory Asian snacks like mini egg rolls or chicken skewers. It is also wonderful with sweet recipes like fried bananas or fried apple rings. Dip recipes are always popular at Superbowl parties and buffets, as well as all kinds of other parties and gatherings, and this one is really versatile and delicious. Make ahead appetizers are always appreciated by busy home cooks and this can be prepared a day in advance if you like. If you are making a selection of dip recipes, it will help that you can get this one made the day before the Superbowl party or event and get on with other dishes on the day itself, rather than having to prepare everything at the last minute.
2 Responses to Tangy Mango Dip with Lime Juice
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37778 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29235 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21325 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16225 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13791 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)