Taco Layered Dip Appetizer Recipe
Mexican Taco Layered Dip Appetizer Recipe
Mexican appetizers like a Taco Layered Dip Appetizer Recipe are perfect for Super Bowl parties and other social gatherings. It’s the perfect Mexican food appetizer for those parties when you need a no fuss dish. Mexican recipes are perfect for appetizers and main dishes because they are filling and affordable to make. Enjoy all the best Mexican appetizers like this one here for a Taco Layered Dip Appetizer Recipe.
Taco Layered Dip Appetizer Recipe
Everyone will enjoy this easy and very delicious Taco layered dip appetizer recipe. Prepare this dip recipe ahead of time and let it chill for the perfect appetizer dip.
The flavors of this appetizer dip are just perfect served with crunchy corn chips. A cold beer to wash it down and you have the makings of an awesome party.
This recipe can be doubled quite easily if you are expecting a large crowd. Better yet just make two bowls of this easy Taco layered dip appetizer recipe so you’ll have extra, if needed. Have a bowl of spicy salsa for those who may want to top of their dip with a bit more spice.
This easy dip appetizer is so good guests will devour it quickly and be in search for more. The flavors of this easy dip appetizer are at their peak served icy cold. The chilled sour cream is cooling while the jalapenos add a bit of fire for the taste buds. Perfect!
Do You Like Mexican Taco Layered Dip Appetizer?
- 9 oz bean dip
- 6 oz guacamole
- 12 oz sour cream
- 1 oz taco seasoning mix
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 seeded, diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 chopped large lettuce leaves
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 oz sliced black olives
- Spread a layer of bean dip in a dish.
- Top the bean dip with a layer of guacamole.
- Allow the layers to thicken in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, while the bean dip and guacamole chill, combine the sour cream and taco seasoning.
- When the chilled mixture has thickened, spread a layer of the sour cream mixture over the layer of guacamole.
- Top the sour cream layer with the grated cheese and tomato.
- Finish off with the jalapenos, lettuce and olives.
Photo Credit: My eats by jimthompson, on Flickr
Layered dips are all the rage no matter what the occasion, whether you are putting together snacks for a cocktail or dinner party, making something for the whole family to enjoy, rustling up Superbowl snacks, or you are simply in the mood for something different. This recipe takes a lot of typical south of the border ingredients and arranges them in layers so you end up with something offering plenty of flavor and, as you can see from the picture, attractive too. Serve this with tortilla chips, potato chips, vegetable crudités, French bread slices, or anything else you want to dip. This is a versatile enough recipe to suit any of those.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37776 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)