Squash Appetizer Dip Recipe
Make a fabulous Squash Appetizer Dip Recipe that is filling and fun. You can enjoy this affordable recipe for a squash dip that’s the perfect appetizer for any party. Have this recipe on the go or serve it at home. There are so many limitless ways to make and serve this Squash Appetizer Dip Recipe. This fall take advantage of the squashes for harvest and make a dip appetizer everyone will enjoy.
Squash Appetizer Dip Recipe
Fall is the perfect harvest time to use your supply of squash. This wonderful squash appetizer dip recipe is wonderful and tasty with the cheese.
This is delicious served with crusty French bread to dip into the dip. Full of Vitamin C and fiber it’s healthy too. Squash is a delicious fall vegetable and in this easy dip recipe guests will love the flavors.
This can be made ahead and served warm or even chilled. No matter how it’s served everyone will love it.
Children who normally fight against eating squash will love this dip. With the flavors melded with the cheese they clean the bowl!
Be sure to make a large bowl because children and adults will enjoy this flavorful harvest time dip. It is so easy to make as well. Beautiful golden squash blended with cheese and spices makes the perfect squash appetizer dip recipe. Enjoy the harvest with a flavorful Squash Appetizer dip.
Do You Like Squash Appetizer Dip?
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Put the spaghetti squash cut side down on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake until soft when a fork is inserted - this will take about 35 minutes.
- Scoop out the cooked squash, and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter to the squash and stir until the butter melts.
- Stir the mayonnaise, 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, and the Monterey Jack cheese into the squash mixture until well blended.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Photo Credit: Photo of Perfect Butternut Squash Sage Dip by foodistablog, on Flickr
Dip recipes are perfect for all kinds of occasions, from informal gatherings to snuggling on the sofa watching Superbowl or similar, or even as something tasty to offer an a dinner party, to get your guests in the mood for the entrée. This dip is based on spaghetti squash, an unusual ingredient to use in a dip perhaps, but something that offers a natural sweet flavor. Teamed with cheese, mayo and butter, you end up with a dip which is sweet and creamy, and works perfectly with chips or vegetable crudités. The photo shows what it will look like, and shows how nice a fresh herb garnish looks.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21324 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16225 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13789 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)