Spinach Artichoke Dip with Parmesan
You can stock up on the ingredients for this delicious spinach artichoke dip recipe in case you run out. Frozen artichokes and frozen spinach are fine to use in this tasty recipe or you can use canned or fresh. This means you can keep all the ingredients to hand for whenever you want to make this tasty spinach artichoke dip with parmesan and it also means you can have extra ingredients in case you run out of it and you want to make extra for your guests who are very much enjoying it.
This spinach artichoke dip is wonderful with any type of bread, toast, breadstick, or cracker for dipping. It is rich, creamy and the red pepper flakes give it a vibrant kick. This is one of our more healthy dip recipes too because it contains vegetables as well as other flavorings.
You might prefer to serve a hot artichoke spinach dip or chill the finished dip for a while. This might also depend on the season or what else you are serving but, warm or chilled, this is one of the best dip recipes. There are lots of things you can dip in it and it looks and smells as good as it tastes.
- 1 ½ cups frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 6 oz cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan
- Chop the artichoke hearts, then boil them with the spinach in a cup of water until tender.
- Drain the artichoke and spinach and throw the liquid away.
- Heat the cream cheese for a minute in the microwave, stir it with all the other ingredients, and serve with crackers or toasted French bread slices.
This rich green colored dip recipe is guaranteed to be popular. This is one of our most easy party appetizers and if you are looking for easy dip recipes, this is a great one to make. Serve it with chips, breadsticks, slices of baguette bread, melba toast or anything else you fancy. Tortilla chips would be good for dipping too. The chips in the photo are curved so you can scoop up the spinach artichoke dip with them. It is still a bit runny though so do not forget the napkins!
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37774 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16208 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15689 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15158 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)