Quick and Easy Mustard Vegetable Dip Recipe
This delicious vegetable dip is made with ranch dressing, mustard, hot pepper sauce and more and it is ideal for dipping vegetables. Lemon juice features in many vegetable dip recipes, even hummus, because its flavor complements the vegetables and blends with the rest of the ingredients nicely. Your vegetables could be cauliflower, cucumber, mushrooms, celery, radishes, or whatever you like. Adjust the amount of hot pepper sauce you use if you want, especially if you have guests who do not like spicy things or kids.
This vegetable dip recipe does have some bite to it but not in an overpowering way. If you are looking for easy party appetizers, vegetable dip recipes with vegetables for dipping are always popular. You can vary the ingredients to spice it up or make it milder, as you wish.
Bread and crackers are also good for dipping if you want to make dip recipes. Bear in mind that if you are making a thin dip, you might want to serve it with something absorbent like bread. A thicker dip will stick to vegetable crudités better. Thin dip recipes last longer because people cannot scoop up as much at once. Dip recipes can also be messy so make sure you have napkins on hand.
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Stir together the lemon juice and the mustard in a mixing bowl and pour in the ranch dressing.
- Stir it well and when everything is combined, add the hot pepper sauce and the Worcestershire sauce to the mixture, stirring well again.
- Cover the bowl and leave it in the refrigerator until everything is well chilled, then serve with vegetables or bread to dip.
This photo gives you some ideas of which crudités to serve with this dip. Although crackers or chips would also work well with it, vegetable crudités add a splash of color and the crunch they offer contrasts well with the smooth, creamy dip. This is a simple dish to make because the dip is made by stirring the ingredients together and you do not have to do anything else but that. The vegetables might need to be cut up if they are not already the right size for dipping but you can do this ahead and just keep them in ice water until serving so they stay fresh.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37778 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29235 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21327 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16225 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13791 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)