Hot Spinach Dip Recipe with Melted Cheese
The mouthwateringly good hot spinach dip recipe blends the flavors of cheese, mustard, garlic and more for a really flavorsome dip. You will find that this spinach dip recipe disappears quickly after you put a couple of steaming bowlfuls in the room where the party is going on.
This is one of our easy appetizer recipes and you might already have all the ingredients to make it. Frozen chopped spinach is always worth keeping in the freezer because you can add it to all kinds of recipes, including dip recipes. It is good to have on standby. The cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream work together to make this dip really creamy and rich flavored. The mustard and hot sauce liven it up and the garlic and onion give it a great balanced flavor.
Serve this tasty dip with tortilla chips, diagonally cut French bread slices or crackers, but not the soft ones that will snap in half in the dip. Spinach is very healthy and this is a nutritious dip to serve your guests. It is simple to make and just needs to be heated for a short time in the microwave. Leave out the hot sauce for a milder flavor.
- 10 oz pack frozen chopped spinach
- 2 gloves garlic
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- Let the spinach thaw, and then squeeze it dry.
- Crush the garlic and bring the cream cheese to room temperature.
- Combine everything in a big bowl and microwave it on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave it for 2 more minutes.
- Stir and microwave it for 1 more minute. Serve piping hot with tortilla chips or bread to dip.
This hot, steaming spinach dip recipe is really good, whatever the season or occasion. You might consider it to be one of our holiday appetizer recipes since this one is great in the winter. It is so warming and filling. The combination of cheeses and other flavors in this spinach dip make it really appealing. This is a colorful dip, combining green, yellow, and orange ingredients, and it smells delicious too. This hot spinach dip recipe is not hard to make – you simply need to combined the ingredients and microwave it for a couple of minutes.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29235 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21324 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16225 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13789 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)