Hot Dried Beef Dip Recipe
Cream cheese, beef, onion and more are combined with the unique and earthy flavor of mushroom to make this delicious dried beef dip. This beef dip recipe is straightforward to make because you just have to mix the prepared ingredients together.
For a really meaty appetizer recipe, this beef and onion dip is divine. You can make an assortment of dips and serve them together, with an assortment of things for dunking. If you like shrimp appetizers, you might want to serve a creamy dip for those. If you are also serving meat for dipping, maybe a satay sauce dip or an onion and sour cream dip would work well. You will find that if you serve a variety of dips and an assortment of items for dipping, people will make their own choices of what to dip and what to dip it in.
You can serve this dip with vegetable crudités such as celery or asparagus. Alternatively, tortilla chips or garlic bread are great for dipping. This cream cheese beef dip is unusual enough to impress your guests and the flavors all go together beautifully, so don’t be surprised if you are asked for the recipe for this delicious cheese, beef and onion dip at the end of the party!
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup dried beef
- 2 cups hot water
- Rinse the beef in the hot water, then drain it and chop it.
- Fry the onion in the butter until soft.
- Stir in the cream cheese and milk, mixing well.
- Add the dried beef and the other ingredients and serve hot with tortilla chips or vegetable crudités for dipping.
This dip is thick and rich, and you can take your pick of what to dip in there, such as potato chips, tortilla chips, corn chips or even vegetable crudités such as carrot and celery sticks. The dried beef gives it a wonderful meatiness while the mushrooms lend that earthy flavor which is very popular in dips. The onions are fried until tender, then the other ingredients go into the mix. You can serve this in separate portions like in the picture, or you might prefer to put it in one large bowl and let people help themselves to the mouthwatering mixture.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37779 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29237 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24693 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21798 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21329 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15693 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13794 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13361 Views)