Hot Artichoke Dip Recipe
If you are looking for easy party appetizers, you will agree that this simple five ingredient appetizer fits that description. Artichoke, cheese, and garlic are combined with mayonnaise and you can dip bread, toast, garlic bread, crudités, or cheese into this tasty, bubbling hot artichoke dip. Since you just need to combine the ingredients then bake this artichoke dip, it is very simple to make and you can make it in advance then bake it when all your guests have arrived.
When serving homemade dips, such as this hot artichoke dip recipe, you might like to just serve one dip or to combine several warm dips or even make some warm dips and some chilled ones for contrast. Garlic bread and tortilla chips are especially good with this artichoke dip recipe but you can dip whatever you want into it.
When you are serving a hot artichoke dip or another of our hot dip recipes, it is a good idea to tell people the dip is hot, firstly so they don’t burn their mouth and secondly so they can enjoy the dip while it’s hot. Hot dips are supposed to be served hot and if people do not know a dip is warm, they might not get around to tasting it until it is lukewarm, when it will not be quite so good.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop the artichoke hearts then stir in the mayonnaise, garlic, and cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9 inch pie plate and bake until golden brown on top and bubbling.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices.
- You can run a garlic clove over the baguette slices before toasting them if you want.
Sometimes the most easy party appetizers are the ones, which people go for. If you have a variety of appetizers, this one is always one of the ones that disappears first because it tastes so good. Hot dip recipes are always popular and this one is very good served with garlic-rubbed toasted baguette slices. Remember to have a stash of napkins nearby too, in case of drips! You can garnish this tasty artichoke dip recipe with a few sprigs of fresh basil or cilantro or simply serve it as it is. Make sure you tell people the serving dish is hot too, since it will not have been out of the oven for long when you serve it. If you have a lot of guests, it might be a good idea to transfer the artichoke dip to another serving dish, else someone might burn their fingers!
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37776 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15690 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15158 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)