Easy Honey Mustard Seed Dip Recipe
Dip recipes are important if you are planning a cocktail party, dinner party, buffet or any other event where you will be making easy party appetizers. The following honey mustard dip is a very easy one to learn and it takes just a couple of minutes to make. This dip goes nicely with chicken tenders, pigs in a blanket, various salad recipes, seafood appetizers and shrimp appetizers, and more. If you are serving this with one of our seafood appetizers, you should put some dill in it. Fresh dill is best but dried dill is all right if you do not have any fresh.
There are different types of recipe for honey mustard dip and you can use whichever kind of mustard you happen to have. Yellow mustard, Dijon mustard or coarse ground mustard are all very tasty and the sharp mustard flavor contrasts wonderfully with the sweet honey flavor, making this a classic dip recipe.
This dip is versatile. You can serve it with meat, fish, or vegetarian appetizers. Keep it simple, either adding a little dill or making it as it is. You are going to be serving it with something strong flavored so you will not want to make the flavor too complex.
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 oz carton plain yogurt
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 ½ tablespoons Creole-style (coarse grain) mustard
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, for garnish
- Whisk the honey mustard dip recipe ingredients together, then cover the bowl and chill the dip until you are ready to serve it.
- Garnish the dip with the fresh parsley and serve the chilled honey mustard dip.
This delicious honey mustard dip recipe has a distinctive color and your guests will be able to tell from the color what dip it is. Honey and mustard have such different flavors that when you combine them, adding mayonnaise for creaminess, the resulting dip is wonderful. This is one of our dip recipes that can also serve as a salad dressing and if you are serving seafood appetizers, shrimp appetizers or even salmon appetizers, honey mustard dip is really good with the fish flavor. This is also an ideal dip for pigs wrapped in a blanket, which are link sausages in pastry or bread. Serve the appetizers hot and the dip cold and this will be very popular at your party.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37776 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)