Creamy Marshmallow Fluff Fruit Dip
This marshmallow fluff fruit dip is a wonderful dip for fresh fruit. It is simple to make and you are going to use ingredients you probably already have in the cupboard or refrigerator. Your kids will love this tasty marshmallow fluff fruit dip and it is a great way to get them to eat their fruit.
This is also very popular as an easy party appetizers dip if you are serving a platter of fresh fruit slices. You can dip any fruit but this dip is especially tasty with grapes, pineapple, watermelon and strawberries and you will find that your adult guests love its creamy fluffiness just as much as the kids do.
You might have made a marshmallow fluff and Cool Whip fruit dip recipe before but this recipe uses cream cheese and orange juice. The red food coloring gives it a nice pink hue. The savory taste of the cream cheese balances out the sweetness of the marshmallow fluff. If you are serving this dip at a buffet, you should arrange slices of fruit around it, to make it clear that it is a sweet dip, not a savory one, so people dip the right things into it.
- 8 oz pack cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 pint marshmallow fluff
- Red food coloring
- Combine the marshmallow fluff with the cream cheese, using a rubber spatula so the marshmallow does not stick.
- Add the orange juice and stir until it is smooth and thick.
- Add a few drops of red food coloring and stir well.
- Serve with slices of fresh fruit.
The red food coloring gives this sweet dip its distinctive pink color. Add more if you want it deeper pink or less (or none) if you do not mind a lighter color or you do not want to use food coloring. This is lovely served with fresh fruit or, for something more indulgent, you could serve it with cookies or chocolate-covered fruit pieces. Use your imagination and you will come up with something tempting. This is very easy to make and in fact it only takes a few minutes to prepare, so if you run out of it you can whip up a new batch very quickly indeed.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)