Cheesy Crockpot Appetizer Recipe
Cheesy Crockpot Dip Appetizer Recipe
Cheesy Crockpot Appetizer Recipes are perfect for making a simple snack that everyone can enjoy. You can use this crockpot cheesy appetizer for dipping vegetables, crackers, topping fries, hot dogs and chili snacks. There are so many ways to enjoy this Cheesy Crockpot Appetizer Recipe. Make your next party appetizer easy ones with this simple recipe for cheesy dip that can be served with a variety of finger foods and snacks. Making a cheesy dip in the crockpot is so easy to do, no need to remove, just keep it warm at the serving table inside the slow cooker. This special appetizer is great for any occasion.
Cheesy Crockpot Appetizer Recipe
This is a super easy cheesy and spicy appetizer recipe to serve with crunchy bread slices or pita chips. Preparation time is quick and requires little effort. Place this on a warming tray in a ceramic bowl to keep warm for best taste appeal. This easy Cheesy Crockpot recipe is even great served on a platter with golden fried veggies such as zucchini strips, mushrooms, eggplant strips or even chicken strip fries.
Delicious, cheesy and definitely unique for your next Superbowl or social gathering, this dish really hits the mark. This crockpot appetizer can be served with or without chopped Jalapenos. You can even serve the sliced chilies on the side for guests to add as preferred. No matter how you serve it, with crunchy bread or golden fried veggies, this will be a superb hit with every guest. It is true that everyone will love this cheesy appetizer, so be sure to have a backup crockpot full on standby for refills.
Do You Have a Favorite Crockpot Appetizers Recipe?
- 1 lb cheese (any kind you like)
- 2 cans Cheddar cheese soup
- 8 oz taco sauce
- Sliced jalapenos (optional)
- Melt the cheese in a pan over a pot of boiling water, then spoon it into the crockpot.
- Stir in the jar of taco sauce, jalapenos (if using) and the cheese soup and cook on low for an hour.
- Serve directly from the crockpot with the lid off (use the keep warm setting).
- If you're not in a rush you can put all the ingredients in the crockpot and cook it for a few hours or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with bread, crudités or chips for dipping.
Photo Credit: Cheese Dip with Tostitos Hint of Lime by tubedogg, on Flickr
See how thick and creamy this cheese dip is? You can make your own cheese dip using just a few ingredients and it will definitely be nicer than readymade dips which you just have to heat up. Using the slow cooker to make this one is another bonus because not only does slow cooking blend the flavors better, it also means you can serve this dip directly from the crockpot, using the keep warm setting if you have one, or the low setting if not. This dip will stay liquid and not set, so even if it is sitting on the buffet table for an hour, it will stay just right. Make sure you have plenty of tortilla chips or veggie crudités for dipping in there.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37778 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29235 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21327 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16229 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15693 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13794 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)