Black Bean and Corn Salsa
This black bean salsa recipe combines flavorful ingredients such as black beans, corn, onion, avocado and more. This black bean and corn salsa recipe is a great one to make for appetizers because you simply combine everything and chill it for a couple of hours. If you are making a number of different appetizers, it is nice to have a few very simple ones where you just need to stir a few things together and leave it for a while.
This is one of our easy party appetizers that you can make in advance and serve it whenever you are ready with a pack of tortilla chips for dipping. This is a healthy appetizer recipe as well as a very flavorful one and the use of cilantro, limejuice and jalapeno gives this appetizer a wonderfully aromatic Mexican flavor, which your guests will love.
You could also serve corn chips or scoop chips with this black bean salsa recipe. In fact, scoop chips are a good idea because this salsa is very chunky. This is a very colorful and appealing dish and it is one of our most easy party appetizers too. Whether you serve it with a fish or meat dish, as part of a salad or as one of our dip recipes, it will be appreciated.
- 11 oz can corn
- 15 oz can black beans
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice from 2 limes
- ? cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño
- Drain the corn, then drain and rinse the black beans.
- Chop the tomatoes, red bell pepper, and cilantro.
- Combine everything except the avocado.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours, then chop and stir in the avocado.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
You can see how colorful this black bean salsa is and you can see all the different ingredients, including delicious corn kernels and black beans, as well as soft avocado, sharp red onion, juicy tomatoes and more. This black bean salsa recipe is guaranteed to be a hit at your party and it is very easy to make. You can store it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before you serve it. If you are looking for a recipe for black bean corn salsa, try this one because the flavors and textures are perfect together.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37773 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24676 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21796 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21323 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16208 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15689 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15158 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13785 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13355 Views)