The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes
Yogurt dips for fruit are always popular as a sweet snack at parties, you will love this brown sugar, and vanilla scented yogurt dip. Strawberry, banana, mango, kiwi, melon, and nectarines are all great fruits to dip and this is a very healthy recipe too.
Tiny forks are better than toothpicks for serving the dip because they tend to grip the slippery fruit pieces better. Use toothpicks if you do not have any little forks though, and keep napkins nearby. You can buy disposable plastic forks for appetizers like these. Yogurt fruit dip recipes such as this one are always attractive to kids, as well as the grownups. This is a quick and simple appetizer recipe and you probably already have the ingredients in the refrigerator and cupboards for putting it together.
You might like to make yogurt fruit dip recipes if you are having a buffet, to go with the salad or desserts, or you can serve it as an appetizer or dessert at a dinner party. If you are looking for fancy appetizer recipes, you can be creative with this one, using contrasting types of fruit and garnishing the fruit dip with some mint leaves or colored sugar or whatever else you fancy.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Fruit for dipping, cut into chunks
- Put a paper coffee filter into a filter holder or small strainer set over a bowl.
- Spoon the yogurt into it and allow it to drain for an hour or more.
- This drains out some of the water content for a creamier dip.
- The longer you leave it to drain, the creamier the dip gets.
- This step can be left out if you are in a rush.
- Transfer the drained yogurt to a bowl and stir in the vanilla and sugar until it dissolves.
- Serve with fruit pieces.
Yogurt fruit dip recipes are healthy and delicious. They are also very versatile and can serve as an appetizer or a dessert. This recipe for a yogurt fruit dip only has four ingredients, including the fruit, and it is so easy to make. The vanilla and sugar sweet the plain yogurt and give it a nice taste, which is great with any, type of fruit you wish to use. If you are serving banana slices, bear in mind these go brown unless you douse them in lemon juice. Strawberry slices, peach, apple, raspberries, pear slices and more are all great.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21324 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16209 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13788 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13357 Views)