Super Simple Garlic Dip Recipe
Everyone likes to dip. But why bother with the commercial dips from the store? They are full of preservatives. Instead, in minutes you can whip up this delicious, creamy garlic dip recipe that your family will love. Use it with French fries, chips, pretzels, raw vegetables, or chicken. It is full of that wonderful garlic flavor. Did you know that different types of garlic will vary in taste? You can create the perfect garlic dip for you by experimenting with a few different varieties. The really large elephant garlic will create a mild flavored dip. Smaller heads with white or pale purple coverings can get very hot or spicy. If this is the way you like your garlic, you will definitely want to pick some up. If you want something in between, look for softneck garlic. Ask at your local farmer’s market about what varieties are grown.
This recipe for garlic dip is so simple to make, you will need to keep the ingredients on hand in case you suddenly need to whip it up. You never know when someone will drop by or when you may be hit with a case of the munchies. This simple dip tastes great and offers no preservatives, fillers, or ingredients you cannot pronounce. It is a great way to add more fiber to your diet; just set a bowl of this near your carrots and celery sticks. Fiber never tasted so good.
This garlic dip tastes great from the moment you mix it up, but if you are planning a party and want it to be extra tasty, mix it up the day before and let it sit in the refrigerator. The flavor will really come through. Use this dip as an easy party appetizer, serve it with a meal as a condiment choice, or put some on your baked potatoes. Give it a little thought; you are sure to find many ways to use this dip.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1-½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Stuff for dipping
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, and milk until creamy. Add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well until the dip is smooth and creamy.
- Serve with vegetables, chips, pretzels, or anything you like to dip.
There is nothing like a creamy dip that is packed with flavor! This Tasty Garlic Dip is simple to make and it sure lives up to its name. Serve it with chips, veggies, pretzels, or chicken fingers. Some people even enjoy it with French fries or pizza. You will want to keep the ingredients for this dip on hand so you can whip together an impromptu appetizer when friends drop by. You can experiment with different varieties of garlic to get a milder or spicier result. Add a spoonful to your baked potato to make it sing.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29232 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21324 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16225 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13789 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)