Soft Cheese Fruit Appetizer Recipe
These nutty strawberry bites are simple to make and delicious to eat. You can use dried cranberries rather than strawberry preserves if you prefer. You might also like to use a different type of preserves. This cold appetizer recipe is decorative and appealing. The red and white colors look nice together and these are quite festive looking treats too.
If you are looking for good and easy party appetizers, you will not find many easier ones than this! Simply spread the cheese and preserves over the crackers and sprinkle some almonds on top. How is that for easy? Even someone who has never cooked in their life could follow this easy appetizer recipe!
The sliced almonds are also changeable and you can try pecan pieces, broken cashews or roasted peanuts for a change. This easy four ingredient strawberry appetizers recipe is refreshing and tasty and you can make a lot of them in a short period of time. This cheese fruit appetizer is great to leave on plates around the room at a party and they will not go soggy for a few hours. They do not keep for long in the refrigerator once made though so do not make too many.
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 24 round butter flavored crackers
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- Spread the cream cheese over each cracker, leaving an edge all around, then put some strawberry preserves in the center and sprinkle the almonds over the top.
Top your crackers with cream cheese and preserves, or swap the preserves for berries if you like, and then sprinkle over some almonds. This is a very easy appetizer recipe and something you can put together in a few minutes. If you have last minute visitors, this is something you can prepare for them very fast. Swap the strawberry preserves for another kind, like blackcurrant, blackberry, cherry or even orange marmalade. Any fruit flavor suits the cream cheese and almonds, so use whatever you have. This is delicious finger food and it is also nice for a buffet.
Leave a Reply
- Smoked Salmon Mini Pancake Rolls with Feta Cream Cheese May 9, 2016
- Asian Appetizers – Fried Wontons, Prawn Toast and Spring Rolls April 26, 2016
- Buttery Garlic Breadsticks Stuffed with Cheese April 15, 2016
- Garlic and Rosemary Italian Focaccia Bread Appetizer April 2, 2016
- Deep Fried Mac and Cheese Bites with Dipping Sauce March 28, 2016
- Honey and Rosemary Baked Brie March 20, 2016
- Mixed Fresh Fruit Kebab Appetizers March 12, 2016
- Herbed Cheese and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes Appetizer March 5, 2016
- Stuffed Red Onion Appetizer February 27, 2016
- Loaded Cheeseburger Slider with Onion Rings February 22, 2016
- Home (37777 Views)
- Mini Quiches with Cheese and Spinach (29235 Views)
- Easy Roll Up Tortilla Sandwiches Recipe (24686 Views)
- Chicken Wings Appetizer Recipe (21797 Views)
- Goat Cheese in Puff Pastry Appetizers (21324 Views)
- The Best Crab Rangoon Recipe (16225 Views)
- Easy Ham and Cheese Appetizer Sandwiches (15691 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Appetizers (15159 Views)
- Romantic Holiday Appetizers for Two (13789 Views)
- The Creamiest Yogurt Fruit Dip Recipes (13358 Views)